Reviews for Bionicle, the Great Battle
ChroniclerofLegends chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
OH wow! your really talented! I admire your skills.

I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan to, and- Bionicle as well,(i'm sitting here reading this to my brother, he probably likes Bionicle just a s much as you do!)

But i find this strange... the thought of these to World's crossing has breifly passed my families thoughts. Well, we did not do much thinking on the subject, I'm amazed to see how well your idea could possibly fit into this whole- ( I mean,) the REAL plot-line like a "Perfect-Fit" puzzle peice!
SSJ4Sora chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
cool
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
ooh cookies YUM _ i am kinda confused in this story how are vacama and the metru nui toa still mutated ?anyway thia is a really goosd story can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon please
GodotIsWaiting4U chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I'm not going to read past this chapter at all. If you plan to do a cross-over, be my guest, but get BOTH continuity sides CORRECT! First, the Ga-Metru Vahki, known as Bordakh (yes there is an "h" at the end, that goes for every type of Vahki) carry staffs of LOYALTY, NUURAKH (Ta-Metru) carry staffs of COMMAND, Zadakh (Po-Metru)carry staffs of Suggestion, Rorzakh (Onu-Metru) have staffs of Presence, Vorzakh (Le-Metru) have staffs of Erasing, and Keerakh (Ko-Metru) cary staffs of confusion. Try to keep it straight. This story makes me want to plunge my thumbs into my eyes so I don't have to read further. Also, the events involving the Toa Hordika took place ONE THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE the events involving the present Toa. Therefore, Kopaka could never interact with Vakama Hordika. Also, there is no place that has ever existed known as Kiva-Metru. Metru means "District", and Metru Nui means "Great City". The Ta, Ga, Onu, Po, Le, and Ko are prefixes meaning fire, water, earth, stone, air, and ice, respectively, so there cannot be a Matoran prefix of Kiva. Dume was not working WITH Makuta. That was an inaccuracy in the movie, inserted purely for dramatic effect. Dume had been put into hibernation, and Makuta had been the one behind the mask. The command to make the Mask of Time was also Makuta in disguise. Makuta, Sidorak, and Roodaka DID work together for some time, even before Makuta was trapped by the Toa Metru. Roodaka, however, was killed by the Toa Hordika, and Sidorak was betrayed by Roodaka and killed by Keetongu. Only one Toa of Light has ever or will ever appear, and that Toa of Light is Takanuva. A prophecy or two have stated this, and one and only one Kanohi Avohkii (Mask of Light, if you're really that clueless) was ever or ever will be crafted. The only Kanohi Vahi that has ever or will ever exist is back in Vakama's possession, and will never leave it, as time is not a force to be tampered with. The six known Rahaga are mutant beings, products of Roodaka's permanent mutation Rhotuka spinners, formerly the Toa Hagah, and therefore they shall be the only Rahaga ever to exist. Also, Rahaga are not servants of the Toa, and, therefore, a Toa cannot "have" a Rahaga.

Read what I have told you and learn from it!
Slythergrl2004 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
You were right, not as much but still slightly rushed...

i still like it so don't worry...

SG2004

PS: Read my story, por favor...
Sherryann Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Great new chapter! Anyway, do you think they could see Kairi again? Sorry I asked!
Popie the Popester chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
hey! i know some of those people! ceestar and Slithergrl2004 reveiwed my story, anyway, good story! do continue! oh, and, please, read and reveiw my story!
dragon of atlantis chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
I like Bionicle and I also like Kingdom Hearts!

You did a great job combining them. Thanks and can't wait for the next chapter.
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Gah! Evil cliffy! Update soon before the suspence kills me! *eats her cookie*
Slythergrl2004 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
...a bit rushed...but it was good...congrats

Slytergrl2004
Popie the Popester chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Huh! love it puh-leas continue! email me at
Sherryann Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Wow! This is much better written then my crossover story!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Good chapter!
Ceestar chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
hiya

this is a good story, and I can really see it gonig places!

blond haired kid? I don't remember a blond haired kid, only Tidus back o Destiny Island. Oh well, I haven't quite finished the game I'm so baad! I finally Riku/Ansem! Yeah, I'm lame " Do you how boring that cut scene before the battle gets after the 100th time!

continue soon!

ceestar

p.s. obviously, I am both a bioncile and KH fan .