Reviews for Light and Dark Become One! Kouji's Heart's Path!
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was really good!
Empyrea chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow you sure did a good job of narrating the events in kouji's view

not to mention your use of a few japanese lines, its a good thing i know what they mean, and at least the ones you used are common

ep 48 is my fav episode in frontier hehe light and dark being one through the twins definitely is something

poor kouichi...and poor kouji *sniff*

again, you've done a job well done *gives a cookie*
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Cute story, but you spelled several names wrong, like salamon for intensence. Do better on your dilouge and spelling and you'll do fine.
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was so sad! You wrote it perfect! But.. poor Kouichi... Anyway, that's one of my favorites episodes of Frotier!

That was really good. Really.
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
the second to the last episode in the tamers nice!
Kayhera chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This one was good too! And I'm surprised I understood all the Japanese-mine isn't too good and I watch Frontier in English. But okay, whatever. Yes, it was well written. Sometimes it was a little confusing just because it had too much description-does that make sense?-but that was only in two places and other than that the description was just fine. And considering how most people never write description it's not that big of a problem. And there was one other thing... I WANT MORE! I don't know, I just expected you to go on to the whole hospital scene, and you didn't, and I'm all "What? I wanted to read that though..." Though I've watched that episode, like, three times. I taped it-well, I have to tape Digimon because I can never watch it live-and I don't want to tape over it. I want to keep the episode forever and ever! (hugs VCR tape) I'm a Kouichi person, sorry. It's kind of annoying because me and my friend are writing a Frontier fan fic-though I can't post it on here because we can't think of a title... four chapters and we still don't have a title... it kinda sucks-and her OC is going with Takuya and mine's going with Kouichi... but Kouichi doesn't show up for a while so I don't get to write Kouichi/OC ness stuff for a long time (the fan fic's time-line is sorta like the TV) so I'm stuck teasing readers with Kouji/OC ness till Kouichi shows up. lol, I'm off topic again. Ah, yes, I want to give Kouji a hug now! Aww...okay, I'm gonna read your other fan fic now...though I haven't watched the movie yet. I've only been a Digimon fan since August when I randomly decided to watch it. Kinda sad, a high schooler watching a kids show and getting all obsessive over it. Well, the movie comes on tomorrow on TV so I guess reading spoilers one day before hand isn't too terrible. Yeah, whatever... Keep up the good work!
meyasha chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I saw that episode! Well actually I saw every episode of Digimon my favorite is the second and fourth series! Great job *snif snif* poor kouichi and kouji I really like it!
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
how sad!
Norah Reaves chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This was one of my favorite digimon episodes of digimon frontier and this was well writen. I really enjoied it!
GaliGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
It's okay I guess...not bad but okay...
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That was really good. I'm just used to their American names. *shrugs* It was still really good. I've never thought about that before. Very interesing and really good. Keep up the good work!
Jill chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
TT that was so sad. But I now know what the spirt of darkness is called in Japanese. What does Kuso Yurusenai mean? Oh well see you later.