Reviews for Emotional disordered Ghost diary
Elle-Vee16 chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Ooh you gotta keep going with this! I'm very eager to see where the story goes!
debkay chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
I am thrilled to have found your story. For English not to be your first language, you are incredible. I am in awe of what you have written.

Your words are full of deep meaning, I love how Erik thinks and the comparisons he makes about things. He is very intelligual (sp wrong I know) and caring and I am enjoying this story very much.

Keep updating please!
debkay chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awesome!

I really liked the sentence where he never realized before that he "had" a heart and now it was beating and hurting.

Your writing is wonderful!
Di chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
great work...keep it up :)
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Lovely story. Is there any change you will ever update it again? I’m adding it to my alerts just in case.
LisalikesPhantom chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
still love it! i see you were writing this story like two years ago!

wow!

ever gonna update...? :D
LisalikesPhantom chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
i am really really really enjoying your story! There's just one thing...the quotations. They are not accurate. You might want to actually copy thm down from the book. Unless you mean to actually change them! Then in that case it's fine!

Great story!

LisalikesPhantom chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
really, really really well written! this is the first story i have come across that is completely Leroux based. it's funny actually, i've been planning for quite some time to write one. just waiting for stupid exams to pass now:D

anyways...off to read the next chappy:D
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Beautiful first chapter. I can't wait to read the rest. You express Erik's mix of emotions beautifully.
angelofjoy chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Ah, it has been so long since i have been able to just sit an read. i have missed your story. i love the images, the heart ache, the unsertainty. its wonderful and yet disterbing all at the same time.

i am sorry it took me so long to read and review, i am caught up now and i am left wanting more. but i have been so busy with my own imagination, my hacking incident is gone, over and fixed. my insperations has returned and yet i have 4 stories on the go and the plots to keep straight and people asking, no begging for The Modern phantom to be updated. its hard i feel like i am caught in a terrible storm and am drowning while not even in the river. oh but all is well and i am so excited for more of your story!
Rhythmrains chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Please update! this is just great! beautifully written, and very deep and meaningful! so please continue!
wendela chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
I have this wonderful ending in mind, like the glowing light at the end of a tunnel. And I don't know how to reach it, a big black gape between me and the end. I don't want to call it a writers block... but if anyone has any suggestions,help,tips,critics... you're very welcome.
DZ chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
wow I love this especially chapter 5 it's so sad and romantic...poor unhapy ERik :(

Thanx for sharing
SubtleFighter chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
This is Ally from before (I have a fanfic now, so I can sign in). Aw, poor Erik! Your words are powerful; they reach in and tug on your emotions. That was interesting how Erik compared himself to a fly caught in a spider's web when Christine had the power, since in Kay he likes to compare himself to a spider. And then when he gets the power back, he says he 'weaves a cobweb of magic in her ears', making him the spider again. Nicely done. This is such a good fic; keep going!
Josette chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Greetings! I really like this! I think you have Erik dead on. Bravo, looking forward to more.

Be well