Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
good, yoou may want to extend it though
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
that was different but not the bad kind. i'm a little confused on the end though. i liked it. _
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That's so sad... I loved it...
zadeon chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That has to be one of the best stories I've ever read. My many people can appresate such a short yet beautiful story, people always want more, but you understand that somethings are better left short. You did a fantastic job and I respect your writing abilities.
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
That reminded me of the book The Wish List at the end. It was by Eoin Colfer and was really good. At the end the girl is going to heaven and smells jasmine which is waht her mom smelled like so that reminded me of it. I loved it! I think you need to make them a bit longer though.
Mav Gauntlet chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
PLEAZE! Update soon!
bluebuttons chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
WOW. That was a really sad and depressing story. I LOVED IT! yay. that was seriously my kind of story. I love Raven and BB toghter. yay. you are a great writer. ; )
Eilian Rhoss chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is really amazing and powerful. You did a really nice job here. Good work!

Mav Gauntlet chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Still waiting for that new Chapy...PLEAZE UPDATE SOON!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
OMG! that was so sad! i'm having tears right now!
Mav Gauntlet chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Pease dont make this a one shot! This has great

material. Make it into another grand BBxRae epic!

Update soon!
worthlessdeath chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
amazing. that was thrilling to read. I hope to read more of your fics
Goggled Wammy chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
A little distastful. Make a prequel! That would make things very interesting, and most likely inprove my thoughts on this ff.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005

This fic, although quite short, was awesome! There was a lot of emotion and you fit it in quite nicely!

Hope you write more BB/Rae!

Until then! Huggles!_