Reviews for The Best Man
Miss Avund chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Love your story!

Sirius/Dorcas are really cute, especially your way to describe Dorcas!
Hyper chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
Wow...

You made me laugh out loud. I'm not usually a fan of this perspective in writing but it really worked well in this story.

Keep up the good work. And do update...I'm seriously still laughing my head off. Poor Sirius.
Jennie chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
hey! just really liked this story and was wondering if you were planning on updating it!
Miska chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
I just found this story and I like it! It's really hard to believe you're only 14, your writing style sounds so much more mature- I read your "The Boy" before I saw your profile and I was totally dumbfounded by how amazingly well you write- when I was fourteen all my writing was *crap*! Anyway keep up the good work; i'll be following this!
shadowydreamer chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
this story is so sweet! but where's it going to end up?
AllIWannaDo chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Hmm...I had no idea this story wasn't as popular as your others. Like I said before, I think it's probably your best! Very entertaining. Lol, so James wears a bra? Who knew? It's always the ones you least expect... O_O

I do like the Dorcas/Sirius pairing. It's extremely cute. I understand her confusion regarding her feelings for Sirius versus her grief over the loss of her mother.

Also, what I enjoyed about this chapter was that for once, Lily was able to laugh about something, where before she was kind of acting like a stick in the mud. Although I can relate to that about her. I'm sorta like that, too. Lol.

Anyway, sorry this was so long. Keep up the good work. Update soon. I feel your pain about school. Ugh. Lots of love!
Sunny or Sunsun18 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Hi! Your faithful reviewer is back! Great story, it is so funny! Keep up the awesomely great work!
JadeGreen14 chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
very, very, very, very, VERY good chapter. I much liked it. Never had an experience of making out in my underwear, though...not exactly planning on it...GOOD chapter! I like it.
JupiterLily chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Lol, oh I love this story so much! Great job!

-Sarah

Me: Why are hot dogs called hot dogs? Why not hot... pigs?

This caused my friends to laugh hysterically. Stil not quite sure why, but it must be funny!
a-dandy-lion chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
that was brill! i'm loving the sirius and dorcas pairing! its fabulous! your fabulous!
shadowydreamer chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
lols this story is madd hot yo.
AllIWannaDo chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Now THIS I like! I think this may be your best work, although I haven't read your other James/Lily fic yet. The only problem is that now I feel dreadfully sorry for Sirius, losing Lily to James and everything, but..ah, well. At least he has Dorcas! What a sweet relationship! Everyone is very in character, and just the way I always imagined them. Keep it up! Lots of love!
JadeGreen14 chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
i really liked that chapter a lot. it was really good and had a good ending. I can't wait till Sirius apologizes or whatever happens in the next chapter!
crazy turtle chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
this was so beautiful-definitely one of my favorite chapters. since it's now summer and i don't have my own computer, i'll be reading only until maybe september or so. any type of beta would be fine, mainly on grammar and just critiquing my story before i post it...how long will this be?
JupiterLily chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
"Be my valentine, Dorcas, or I will perish from my lovesickness!"

Oh, how corny, lol! This story is beautifully written, great job!

-Sarah

Snake 1: Are we poisonous?

Snake 2: I dunno, why?

Snake 1" 'Cause I just bit my lip!

Lol. :p