Reviews for The Best Man
Sunny a.k.a Sunsun18 chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Whoa, you're an awesome writer! I loved your story and was really pleased when you reviewed mine!

If I didn't know better, I'd think that Lily was a bit...jealous of Dorcas. I think that she Might! like Sirius a bit?

Great story! I'll be looking forward to your next update! Update soon!
flowing-starlight chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Wonderful so far! You did a fantastic job, remaining in canon! Do tell more about Dorcas, and update soon!
shadowy dreamer chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
yeahs! a new story!
JupiterLily chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
This story is so cool! Too bad there's only a few chapters left. I love Dorcas, her character is so cool! This is very well written.

-Sarah
astraeos chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Hey, you have a great story going here-it's really well written, though you did completely leave out any explanation for the memories in Snape's pensieve.

However, I love your writing style, so good job, and I enjoyed reading this!
crazy turtle chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
i love it! very good, although i don't think it should be angst, just romance and maybe humor? can you review my story-it has many typos and an obscure plot, but i'm not sure how to make it better. also can you recommend a beta?
taniita chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Wow! That was a really great chapter. I love how much detail you put into describing the photo album - both the pictures and what the album itself looked like. Putting the pensieves in was a very original and interesting idea, too.

Your writing is wonderful. I think there was a little bit of confusion between tenses here and there, but that didn't matter because something as little as that won't take away from the story.

I must say that your portrayal of Sirius is nothing short of flawless. Update soon!
watervolleyhp chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Excellent chapter! I love the photo album that Sirius made for James! Update soon!
akagenius04 chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
love ur story like I lovde all your others! Actually, somepeople actually do read profiles(like me)!
Jeran chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Yay for Dorcas. She was in the Order, and, if I remember correctly, standing beside Sirius in the Order picture (canon!). I lovelovelove your description of her.

Cant wait till next update!
watervolleyhp chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
OMG! This is an excellent story that is well written. Stories this good are had to find!
taniita chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow! This is a really great fic. I like the idea as well as the perspective. The last sentence is very powerful, you're great at weighing your words. :)

Update soon!
Sunny chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey, this is Sunsun18 when she's working on her story! I love your stories! They're really nice! Wait...was this story under Sirius/Lily or Lily/James?
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really like this! Other than that... I haven't much to say to you other than job well done!

-Sarah