Reviews for On the Nature of Slytherin House
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Its a very bad one
U just cant critisize all the other houses just for the sake of slytherin
U could give all th e houses sm sort of credit
U cannot just dump the other hwouses in trash
Every person is sorted into a house for the qualities they possess
Slytherins are cunning
Gryffindors are brave
Ravenclaw is intelligent
Hufflepuff is calm
Smtimes the houses may have traitors
Even slytherin has had traitors
BrownOwlet chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
one of the best depictions of slytherin house out here!
Echo.Of.Hope chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Nice.
Lord Moldywart chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really like how you depicted Slytherin house. It was really different from other stories. Snape’s part was probably the best, especially the line about Slytherins having a seven year head start in the world. This was amazing :)
liltle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"You've been given a seven year head start into the real world." - Love this line, such truth in them, for us and especially for them. Your description of them was perfect. Every single sentence of it. Such an amazing analytical point of view. Broaden my view on them more, plus a bracing them in a new light.
ShimpsRock chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I commend your view of Slytherins.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i luv how it's a diff piece fr other fics! it's certainly not e normal slytherin r misunderstood fics!
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like it.
LongLiveInsanity1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
"This is great" just doesn't seem praise enough. A more perfect picture of slytherin house could not be captured. Are you in fact attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry yourself, because its the only reason I can think of as to how you could have got it all so exactly right. It's perfect. Really.

Ellie

x
Gabwr chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was a very interesting look into the Slytherin house. I liked it a lot.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I'm not sure if I agree with this, but I think it's a very interesting look into the Slytherins, and a different approach than what most people take (either Slytherin OMG EVIL or Slytherin aw misunderstood!). It's very well-written, too, showing Slytherins as different from the other houses, not what you'd call good, but not truly evil, either.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I love this analysis of the Slytherin mind - very pithy.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Brilliant insight into Slytherin House, and so very true too. I loved it, I absolutely loved it.
magentabear chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I read this fic a few days ago, but was too lazy to review. But I had to come back and review it when it didn't leave my my mind. Ever since I read this fic, it's been popping into my mind at random times. I love how it makes you think. I've always wondered about the Slytherins, and I think you capture them very well. I especially loved their disdain for the Ravenclaws. Snape was also very in-character.
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is really good! And sad! You did a wonderful job looking into what it really means to be a Slytherin and how they might feel about it.