Reviews for Wolf Guardian
sam-u-knw chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I know im wayyyyyyyy way way late on the reveiwing things but i just read a tad of ur stories and i love this one i hope tht this last string of hope cn make u kknda start updating again but i would love ti see again
JayEyedWolf chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I say Claidi cluh-di too.
Goddess of Twilight chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
alcohol, not alcahol... just thought you might want to know _

Anyway, I know it's been a while, but could you update?
x-Tangled-Up-In-You-x chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
This is good! :) Please update soon! p.s. I pronounce it cly-di
vanilfrappe chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Hey, I love your version of this! I've always wondered how their relationship went after the book, and how the Hulta accept her back. I'm sorry, but I agree that Argul is being an ass! He's not even acting like a husband! Man, he was more free with his affections before their marriage, and now that their married, he practically ignores her! I hope Argul gets a tongue thrashing from Claidi when he wakes up with a hangover. He needs to recodnize that he's been treating Claidi horribly, and recodnize that she's been too gracious and patient with it. Don't forget Dagger, she believed Claidi in the last book, she'll be her friend. Keep writing!
Metraya chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
oh this story is getting interesting so far. please update...i really want to know what happens to Claidi. GOOD STORY! great job!
Emmaloo chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Please update!
InuDani chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
WRITE MORE THIS IS FLIPPIN SWEET!
lilnovelist chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
I love the story! I was laughing the entire chapter!I cant wait for the next one!
Complete Weirdo and Proud ofit chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Hey, I liked the chapter! I pronounce 'Claidi' 'Clah-di', too! Bye.
SouthernSweetheart chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
This is awesome! I love it, please update again very soon, you are doing a wonderful job, definitely in character and everything, I am loving it! Superb! Please update soon!
K. H. Ardema chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
It's great! Keep going please!
abbie chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
please update soon.i want to know what happens
abbie chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
i loved what you said about blurn with an australian(spelled correct?)i just thought was funny
K. H. Ardema chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
It's pretty good so far! Please update soon!