Reviews for Late night rendezvous
JollyRancher25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I fell out of my chair laughing but with with the happy dance thing i practicly died. GOOD JOB ON THIS! Keep up the good work;)
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hahaha i laughed alot at the bit were sirius screamed and pounced on james. ahhhh...classic
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
“Seeing as she’s pushing a human being out of her butt, we’ll forgive her.”

...i'm not sure if you as the author is ignorant to the fact or you were making a joke out of it. but... it don't come out of her butt honey. and i don't see lupin being ignorant to that. lupin was the smartest maurader and i don't see him not knowing which place a baby comes out of. otherwise i enjoyed the story. it was cute.
dmitri chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
yay :D

loved it, ta
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
this was bloody amazing! siriusly good! your characterisation is very good, I like their personalities! and the conversation was so typicall marauderic (is this a word?)... :D
authoroftherose chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
It was a good Idea! :)
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
LOL! I love it -So funny -And cute! MARAUDER S FOREVER!
273747 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww so cute story ! I loved the part of James saying "I can't see you anymore" hahaha So pretty funny!
Kerrie chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Well done! Thats exactly how it would have happened hehe. you totally nailed it! Hole in One!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Very cute. How old are they supposed to be, 20? Great job!
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hahahaha! Great! "Have you gone nutters?" "Quite possibly". Sirius' toasts were great! I love how James broke the ice and how you portrayed each character. Great, fix the grammar and it would be faultless- if you want I don't mind beta-ing it for you.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I loved how you mixed in the humor with this story. very good.
HPOD sufferer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Cute...

You do realise that Sirius 'girlfriend' has the same name as someone Petunia Dursley mentioned-odd coincidence...(evil laughter in background)

Keep up the good...great...brilliant...perfect work!
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
lol this is awsome
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
“HEY, YOU LOT, YOU FORGOT TO PAY!”

xD