Reviews for It's Called a Hug!
Wolf of Light chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Aw, that's pretty good. I never liked how Virginia never really took the time to notice who saved her in Serpant's Coils. The characters were IC too, I could imagine Jet acting the way he did at the end of the chapter when Virginia hugged him.

As for Kire Megami (or whatever she was called when she reveiwed) ignore her. Everyone else seems to like it alot.

~Wolf of Light~
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Great story!
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hullo! I've never played Wild Arms, but this was really good! Brilliantly written and everything! NEWays, I gotta go, I read your review on my friend Brie's (Auron's Fan) fic, that ya reviewed...

I put on a review to her latest chapter, and wrote to ya on it, if ya cud read what I've put some time, I'd apprieciate it! Okies, loved this fic! I'll read you others some time, but I have yet more homework! Not good! See ya! ~Cyraxis
Leorina chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Damn!this is a really cute j/v fic I was waiteing for another serpent coils story and ignore that stupid ass Yesua fan for flamming you she needs to burn in hell with her boyfriend leehalt.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aw, very nice. I like way you described things, nice and clean to read and you can practically imagine the scene in your head. XD Very good! The way you did Jet was well too. He wasn't OOC. (At least to me he wasn't. XD) Virginia was so adorable too, searching for Jet when she realized he was the one who saved her. Clive and Gallows role were also justified. Keep it up, yay! I wanna read more JV fics from you...XD
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Tis cute, and I like stories where the characters are in character and junk. _ And the ending is interesting. Me like.

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, I've got a cold and I'm not thinking straight. Heh. _
Hiei's phoenix girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aww...how sweet. It seems Serpent's Coils is a popular thing to write about. Great job with this and I hope you will continue with it soon.

-Hiei's Phoenix Girl
alooriana chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like the last line, he's hiding something and a lot of something D So true. Please write more of this, it has the potential to be a really uber fic (which it is anyway, but one cannot get enough of the Jet x Virginia goodness). So... -bribes with cookies- Writte?
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Nyeh? *is trying to understand why this story got flamed* Okay, either I am an idiot, or the flame was ill-conceived.. Regardless, I really liked this, although I am by no means a Jet/Virginia shipper. You seem to have a very good grip on emotions and.. *gasp* OMFG you didn't make Gallows into an idiot, something a lot of people are notorious of doing... Great job, I really do like your style. Use flames to ignite the writing passion within. _ Keep on writing, you will do fine. Trust me. We all start somewhere and hard rain rarely lasts. *glompu*
AnimeGoddessS chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Cute! You kept everyone in character rather well, which is hard to come by nowadays (I would know. I, myself, suffer from chronic OOC syndrome, lol.). I hope to see more from you soon! It was as fun to read as you said it was to write! d .
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
What the FUCK is this? YOU SUCK ASS!

Sorry, can't stand such bullshit.

If you have a problem... well, you can KISS MY ASS!
Teefa and Co chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
All Girls: Kawaii!

Rutee: It is a sensible way that they might have taken it afterewards.

Lufia: Jet is just so cute when he's being antisocial.

Teefa: Loved it!

Prier: I think Gallows knows what's going on; I can lend him my baton if he wants to smack the kid into shape.