Reviews for Library
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wahh fluffy fluffy!
so cuteee
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was so adorable! I loved it!
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ok I must get annoying with my reviews. And all the other notifications (if you still get those, haven't had one in forever.) but this is a really good one. Nice story, and I always thought it would probably be Al putting his cloak there like that. Keep writing, your awesome at it.
the lovely lady in red chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this was really cute.i have the picture as my wallpaper on my phone and i think its adorable and im glad someone made it into a story.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very cute! I like this!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That is adorable. I loved the way you brought Scieszka back into the story as well... she's so fun. :)

Sapphireswimming
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw, what a cute story. I loved it. :)
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love this! BTW if you find a review under EdxWin is Cannon! that was me before I had an account (this goes for all of your stories). My favorite part of this was the title of the book that she was reading!
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
eds so cute when he sleeps...
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh so sweet! I love that picture too and you wrote such a nice story to go with it _ Yay for Scieszka! *GN*
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aw! I've always loved that pic. And good job making it into a fic! But, man, is he gonna be sore when he wakes up(he was sleeping on his metal arm).
PrincessMononoke7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I love Scieszka! She is JUST like me. Of course I wouldn't be able to remember a book to every last detail but I do love to read! Her thoughts on Ed were so sweet. Do not ever stop writing.

Ja Ne
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
haa haa!

excellent!
br14nn4 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That is so cute! I enjoyed it 100%. BTW, i ADORE that picture! I printed it and glued it to my school binders. . (My friends know how obsessed I am with FMA.)
PhantomAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I love that picture! It's so cute!