Reviews for Welcome to My House
Cori Rain chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Cori: Okay I think you have way to many people in this house now and that's why you can't keep track. Oh & this is Cori FYI. maybe you should toss some people out or have them blown up or something. expecially Pegasus. No one, & I mean NO ONE, gets away with calling me a guy, even in fan fiction!

Tira: Woa Cori calm down! Don't take your anger out on Andrea! It's not her fault that your boyfriend broke up with you.

Cori: *Tears in eyes* but...he was one of my best friends. He only broke up with me because he was jelous of my other friends. Now he won't even talk to me!

Tira: Sh...go to bed. Crying over him won't help. Sorry about that. This story is getting a little down on the humor fyi. Good night!
BlackNinjagirl chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
YAY! Kaya was in it! Hahahahaa...She should get in again...Yay! I'm soo ecstatic! Living plushies...VOODOO PLUSHIES SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem...UPDATE! And soon!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
wow, this is random. but awesome! update or die! lol

I also give you permission to use Alana Kaine(my OC) for this fic. her profile is in my user profile.
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I love it
BlackNinjagirl chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
*blinks* MEH! Where'd my OC go? KAYA YOU BAKA GET BACK HERE!

Kaya: I am NOT a baka! *growls threateningly*

Ninjagirl: MEH! Yes you are! You ran off and left your boyfriend!

Kaya: I did? EK! Yes I did! *shrugs* Ah well, he can take care of himself...HEY BAKA DOG!

Ninjagirl: Ooh...Where's Malfoy? OHH FERET BOY!

Malfoy: Oh crap it's HER! *runs off*

Ninjagirl: *spots him running off* OI! Get back here! *runs after him, flamethrower at the ready*

Malfoy: GAH! *runs even faster*
BlackNinjagirl chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
E! My OC! WOO HO! Thank you So much! YAY-AH! *gives her GARGANTUAN bag of chocolate* THANKIES SOO MUCH!
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
...This chapter was odd...AS were the other ones...U *dies of laughter at the mental images*
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
HEY! Grr! *puts up fists and stands in a fighting stance* I'm insulted! You called me an idiot! One of my main characters is named Bob! :P

But the chapter is funny.
Dragonmage150 chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
PINKISH REDDISH EYES MY ASS!

SLIGHTLY TANNED MY ASS!

OH YEAH I'LL MESS WITH HER!

I COULD MESS WITH YOUR FAKE CHARACTER'S HEAD ALL I WANT!

CONFIDANT BITCH THAT LOVES TO SHOW SHE'S CUTE!

AND CUTE MY AS!

The other character:

TAN MY AS! FUCK THAT!

QUIET MOST OF THE TIME MY ASS!

Other character:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY NORMAL SKIN COLOR YOU IDIOT

Other character:

Outgoing, smart aleck, never shy, has bad temper, gets pissed easily, and cares about friends

-THAT'S THE CRAPPIEST PERSONALITY EVER

BLACK LONG HAIR! FUCK THAT!

TAN LIKE MALIK!

FUCK THAT

TORTURING ENEMIES LIKE HELL! SO PATHETIC! STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE YOUR FAKE "boyfriends" BECAUSE IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you can say you have tan skin but it's all crap...! HAHAHAHA!

oh... and do i even have to add how much i'd laugh my head off right now? you WISH tea was that stupid! ha! she wouldn't waste her time on such fantasy crap! admit it, she's in the show and you're real so you're... NOT... get... that... now? I'm talking... slow... so.. you ... can... understand... me... am... i... using... big.. words...?

...like the yugioh characters give a bloody SHIT about cookies... at least not the evil guys. but you don't realize when you make crap you can't count on it. and HAHAHA brianna is the most PATHETIC name ever. like banana kind of... hm... along with alister or whatever it's pretty stupid...

HELL YEAH you're story is BORING!
YamiCarol chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
That brownies thing was a bit it's fun!

Update,update,update!
Dragonmage150 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
am i the only one with any BRAIN here? stupid question. but i guess I am, huh?

stupid title

keep in mind that what shit you're stirring is COMPLETE fantasy

ryou wouldn't waste his time around you

if bakura met you from how annoying you are he'd kill you

seto would do same

yeah right like any of them create chaos with YOU

they don't create chaos they try to RULE the WORLD you idiot mary suers when will you get that damn right? oh you won't! because you're all fucking stupid!

do i have to mention what marik would do to you...?
Moondalian chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
What do you mean with boring? I still like it very much. And I forgot to put this in my regular mail. DO NOT PUT LOVE AND BETRAYAL ON HOLD! I SWEAR THAT I WILL KILL YOU FOR IT!
Fae Black chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
I stay by my former statement- what are you smoking?

Anywhos, this wasn't too interesting. It seemed like random, non-scripted nonsense to me.
egyptionkitty chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
What a strange coincidence 0.0 I was just baking brownies myself... lol, update soon, kay?
Cori Rain chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Tira: Some one should really tie him and Tea up and lock them in a closet or something.

Me: for once i have to agree with her. exsept for the fact that ta isn't in the house ohh well.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »