Reviews for Please Die
me chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nicely done
Jio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great story. Dark and sad, but still nice.
1557757 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I'm not a Sasuke hater, but this was amazing. I read it aloud to a friend over the phone and... damn. I really got into it. :D

-Minikimii
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I hate sasuke too!:)
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow...deep. I love it! Sasuke's semi-hot, but he's still an asshole.
meant2be chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
WOW. Now that was awesome. And deep. I heard about you on gaiaonline. M username is x_Miharu_x btw.
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
oh, i love this!
eclips chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
yeah, that's a lil depressing, but good
Hime no Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is great, he should die. He still couldn't beat Itachi. Even though the purpose of the story is for that to happen, that's just so stupid. He wastes his efforts for no reason. Sasuke should just die and rot in hell too for all the things that he's done.
Hula Hoop chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
And we can throw a party when he does! :)
Chiabride chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This was really well done. It really spoke the thoughts of not only what Naruto might of been thinking but also many of the fans of the show felt about Sasuke. here I give you a bunny:

( Y )

(*, ,)

O(_('')('')
Destiny1029 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
*gives you a high 5* YAY _ i like it!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Cheers.

Well expressed, well wishes, and well Sasuke be damned, but this is good. Never liked him that much anyway. I sound mean, but I do.

Good work.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
It's about time that we see Naruto having a grudge against the traitor instead of making them lovers _
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Without Sasuke, there would be no story plot...betrayal is in all good stories...but to say the truth without Sasuke I wouldn't be stuck here with him!

Sasuke: Not my fault you got the lowest number number when you and your friends where seeing who you'll get!

Che...not my fault either! I didn't want to be stuck with you!

Sasuke: Neither did I!

-agruements continues-

Itachi: ...gomenasai for wasting your precious time reading this stupid review.