Reviews for The Composition
xMandy789 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
That was good!

~ SodasGurl4Ever
A Thing For Brothers chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Aw, that was such a cute story, very original. I loved it. Good job. You're so good at this!
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
how sweet! it got a little repetitive, though. maybe you should add darry and pony seeing soda... if you want to, that is. but yeah, it was really good.
AlexCurtis chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
good
Jorjor chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
not to be rude, i liked it, but all the chapters were pretty much the same. if you would have added what they were doing a little before it would have sounded much better...wow, i should probably take my own advice! grr

good story!
LadyLee87 chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
I really liked it told from Soda's point of view! It was a very good story. Are you going to write anymore Outsiders fics? I hope so!

-Ladyrose05
virgil-t-stone chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
I like this very good... can't wait for the next chapter
LadyLee87 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I really like how you had the relationship between Darry and Pony you could put in Soda's P.O.V if you wanted but I like it so I'm going to put it on my fave stories list
Ryan Wolfe chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
I really like and I hope the next chapter is Soda's POV !
Iamwatchingyou chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Yeah od soda's. Yay sodapop!
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Yay Soda's POV! I'm looking forward to reading this! I luv Soda! Keep up the good work on this story!
virgil-t-stone chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Yes lets see what Soda would say to it. Can't wait to read it. this was good
Khakiri chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Aw. There's just nothing more touching than brotherly love. Although I think Pony already knew that Darry loved him, and why he did everything he did, before he wrote his composition. And I think Darry would have realized that when he read it.

Anyway I still liked it. It was sweet.
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Yes, do Soda's :) Like the chapter! :)
BlackLightningDX chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
hmm... Soda's POV would be interesting, but what about Darry's POV? It's a critical time when they just 'made up' and you just did Pony... so-I guess it would kinda work? lol-update soon!