Reviews for Embrace the Winter Snow
Kira chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Hi.. Umm what to say? Ah! Just finish it.. This is really awesome! I love evry twist, every scene, if this is a food.. I say theres no ingridients that your going to trow away.. Haha.. First i guess its youko, then hiei, theo when i think of hiei.. Hmn, wat if its sumone with hiei's face? Realy good, i lost my heart, its thudding in full force.. Plsss.. Finish all ur h/k fic.. I love it..
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
A great ending. Why don't you write a story about Hiei and Kurama together after they've got together?
Kelooki chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
AWESOME story. I loved it.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I simply wanted to add, as I reread this story for the umpteenth time, that if this were to be a movie, and that movie needed a theme or trailer the song 'Angels' by Within Temptation fits rather well, it makes you think of a cold biting winter and plenty of heartbreak and remorse. Like Kurama's point of view.

If you've never heard it, its an amazing and chilling song.
ScottIsInBolivia chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Okay so..

I'm only on chapter four, but I have a very good guess as to who the killer is. I'm not going to read the other reviews for fear of having the twist spoiled.

Let me say that this is fucking epic. I love how you wrote this.

Not many people can pull of a good mystery fanfic...but YOU DID!
AleyKitty chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
Although I did enjoy reading this story, the angst you twittered so easily upon the page is one hard to fight. Be that good or bad I suppose is from your intent. All the same, I would like to remark that I am pleased to state I figured it out. Bwahahaha 3 Waiting for the story to actually reveal what I knew happened became somewhat irritating, but luckily, you made the last chapter have absolutely nothing to tell me I was right and I had to keep reading. The only hint you get in the last chapter is what is said and that is cryptic considering there have been those like the enemy in the actual anime (Movie). So I suppose to summarize my comment, the suspense was almost too much and made me abandon it for I had already figured out what probably happened. All the same I was thrown off my rocker with Kurama's personal guest. Good job.
The-Homeless-Turtle chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
So, one last review to be posted, even though you already replied to what I wrote earlier. Thank you for that, by the way. :3

Anyway, I just thought I'd point out the fact that Hiei's line, “Because, you already told me not to. You have already told me it is not what you want.” made me almost cry. There were other moments in the last chapter when their words got all emotional and made me tear up. But that one just really got to me, in a way that it always does when someone uses a line like that. So, so, so stupid of Hiei. Yet so touching in its thoughtfulness.

Anyways, I found this fanfic to be one of those that I will remember and occasionally go back to to re-read time and again. Wonderful job. I love it. And thank you so very much for writing it. 3
The-Homeless-Turtle chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I finished chapter 5! 8D Wow, that wook me almost 40 minutes. Anyway, I'm surprised to find my brain functioning so well at 1:40 AM, but after a moment of thinking I noticed the inconsistency in memories. When Kurama was remembering 'that night', he saw blood spattered snow. But Yusuke was thinking of a wooden floor ending up with a bloodstain. Kurama had the fight outside, but somehow managed to drag himself inside, maybe? But for what reason? /: Hm... Ah! And I told myself I wouldn't guess, but just read!
The-Homeless-Turtle chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
OMG! I just finished chapter 4 of this, and when I got to the notes section I almost had a heart attack from laughing! When I first read the part where Tekara says "No, they were not ‘freakin’ Aardvarks!’" I wondered just like she did where that term came from. 'Freaking aardvarks' isn't a very common insult. lol But when I saw part of the original quote "Whatsa fragga" along with already seeing the word aardvark, it clicked. I LOVE The Labyrinth! I swear, one of the best movies of all time! And I always point that part out when I'm watching it with other people. That, and the worm...

So, yeah. I mainly only wrote this review to let you know I understand the reference, haha. But while I'm at it: I do love reading this fic. I won't even make an attempt to guess any of the twists you might have(my first thought when I read Kurama was injured was that Hiei did it)(I also immediately had the idea that Hiei was the one who killed Kuwabara), because I'll find out soon enough if I keep reading. I think it's excellent, though. And I love the fact that you made Kurama mute, even though that's kinda mean. I love his voice. But mute charaters are interesting. I've already written too much, so I'll end the rambling here. But it's a great story, and I'm looking forward to finishing it. :3
nyxtongoingback chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
MUAHAHAHA! I'm responsible for convincing OrithalcumRose to actually read this story! (i bugged her about it for around three days) And now! Lo and behold! She now re-believes in this pairing! YAY! Umm...sorry for the rambling. I also apologize with my previous spelling errors..i re-read my comment and it actually hurt my eyes to read it. ...sorry. I love your writing, it actually helps me have inspiration for random drabbles! Thanks for reading this useless comment! u Have fun in the new year of 2010!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

There is finally a good HxK fic I haven't already read that hits my SOUL. Not out of character, not horribly constructed. Well written and suspenseful. THANK YOU.

I can't pin point what parts of this I love. Or why. Just every bit of it was original and impressive. The plot moved me because everything fit to a T. I applaud you for that. Well done.
blaqkXIII chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
wow...this was an incredible story! thank you for proving to me that there is hope in this fandom yet. i had sort of given up on its sheer volume of stories because most of them are not worth reading.

thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!

ps the only slight problem i had with this was how there were not many memories of the time before "that night", only of it. and, how that last chapter cut off...;P
nyxtongoingback chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
oh...my...fuckin...god...YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE AUTHOR...I ABSOLOUTLY LOVED THIS STORY...great job. i appluad you.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
This is a beautifully written fanfic, and not at all like what I was expecting when I started reading this. Very different from most Hiei x Kurama fanfics in that you wrote them after things went wrong, not when things went wrong. I loved the way you used the imagery of the snow in the winter.
drana0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I started reading this fanfiction yesterday and i immediately got addicted to it. I started guessing, who the killer was around chapter three, but wasn't sure at all.

But I'm awestruck at the way you solved it, it was great, the ending could not have been better. I also like your writing style and the way you use the words, combine them with each other and describe things, I'm not that blessed with those skills as I'm not that used to the english language, but I'm training :)