Reviews for For the Love of Dance
maiamay22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
i love erik and meg pairing more, thanks for writing
Child of Dreams chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
(shakes head in horror)
What in Heaven's name has happened to Christine?
Why is she so mean now?
She's acting exactly like La Carlotta, and believe me, that is NOT a good thing!
LittleRedHunter chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
Bravo, bravo! That was amazing...The plot, the portrayal of the characters, everything stunned me. There were some mistakes with grammar but who am I to judge. I just had to let you know that this story will forever be classified with my favorite Meg/Erik stories.
anonymousVF chapter 37 . 9/1/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic.
I read it through last night and when I finished (at around two in the morning) , I went right back to chapter one and started again. It keeps making me want to come back to it, to reread it yet again, just to make sure I did not miss anything.
Your writing is intricately detailed and descriptive, I found myself able to see in my mind every setting you described. I did notice quite a few spelling and grammar errors but they distracted only very little from the plot. The characters were well written and believable in their actions and emotions. This is the first of your stories I have read but most certainly not the last.
Ms Thunderchaser IV chapter 28 . 10/16/2010
I am the previous reviewer 009, I loved this story!
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 37 . 4/8/2010
This was a really good story! And I like how Christine was the villan.
LifesDarkFire chapter 37 . 4/4/2010
What a wonderful story! I'm so glad I came across your story because it has been a great journey. You portrayed all of the characters very well, giving them indviduality and created a very addicting story to read. I look forward to reading any and all of your future stories.
caithzadz chapter 37 . 11/21/2009
loved this! i feel kinda bad for the christine but she deserved what she got
009 chapter 28 . 3/20/2009
WHAT THE HELL! WHOA! Christine is acting like a stage monster! damn this story is getting good unfortunately for Christine she isn't!
Thundercat chapter 37 . 12/7/2008
Great work! Could use some clean up on the spelling and grammar though.

Role as in the part you play is spelled r-o-l-e. You kept putting roll wich has an entirely different meaning.

Passed is also spelled wrong too. You spelled it as pasted.
wendela chapter 37 . 11/7/2008
So after an absence of God know how many years I finally was able to read the end to your story. And lovely ending it is, I allways like happy endings with Erik suddenly findin himself married and all. Although I can't write that myself, I better in sad ending with death and lots of despair.

Well, actually I should NOT thank you, because I was in the mood for finishing my own Leroux-based E/C Phic, but after reading this I'm completely into E/M again and started to hate Christine for eh..well..everything. For being Christine in general. So now I can't write Leroux-based, I first have to get rid of my ExMeg-mood, haha. I found a beautiful ExM Leroux-based phic around here, a one-shot, 'the story never told' by Pleading Eyes. I recommend it!
Nighttime Wish chapter 37 . 4/23/2008
If any fanfic deserves to be made into a movie, it's this one.
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I love this story dearly! You have talent my dear. Write more stories please!
MeishraUzumaki chapter 37 . 4/10/2007
That was the most beautiful work of art I have read in the longest time. You have talent my dear, please please write more stories!
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Thank you for sticking with The idea that the opera house was rebuilt after the fire!