Reviews for Harry Potter and the HalfBlood Prince
71prowler chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
This is great! Hope you finish it.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
ARedHair chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
After reading "the day HP died" I noticed this in your list of stories.

It looks like you've put a lot of thought into plotting this story out. Perhaps when you've played with your new story for a while, your muse will return to this.

I hope RL is treating you better now.
InfinityEngine chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Wow. This is really good. I have to say that you've captured the pacing very well, it almost feels as if I'm reading the published book itself (though yours has better plot elements).

I can understand if you are too busy now, but keep writing this. It's a great story and really underappreciated. Also your slow approach to the H/Hr is refreshing and I have to admit that the new DADA professor is quite intriguing. Keep updating and I'll keep reading.
Katie FortFork chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
I just wanted to say that I really like your story so much and can't wait for the next chapter.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
This is a very interesting story so far! I really like your way of thinking!

And I'm sorry about everything that's been going on with you.
munchnzoey chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
good story!
keeperguy64 chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
very good story! i hope that harry and hermione get together soon! keep writing and update soon!
NikkyB chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
oi wanna know what happens next. Lets see whats really up with this new proffesor. Can't wait. update quickly please.

bye bye

n.k
Jarno chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
Nice chapter. Personally, like your Harry, I think the teacher sucks. It's like looking at a martial arts movie. You've seen the moves but at the end of the movie you haven't learned anything.
Jazmin.Salazar chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
wow rons really kinda mean. Do update soon!
charmedlily chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Hey! Great story so far so keep it up and up date soon. - :) Charmedlily
Jazmin.Salazar chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Good Job so errors but good non the less anyways, Love th chapter do update soon!
NikkyB chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO AWSOME! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONE AND HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT!. I cant wait to see what happens. Please update it quickly. Its so good so much better than book six. i love how uve incorporated sirius' memory.
ell chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
um er where is hermione and harry love stuff PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THEN FALL IN LOVE