Reviews for Night of the Living Dummy IV: Haunted Nursery
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Please update, it's been more than three MONTHES! Pweeaasee?
Diana Fay chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Thank you :) I love it and I can't wait till she meets Slappy

Good Luck on the next chapter
Diana Fay chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
um are you still writing this story cause its really good so far
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
i love this story its been ages since you last updated please continue this story its really good im begging you to update

love kittykat6625
LoverOfRumpelstiltskin chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
plz continue this ive been putting off reading it 4 a wile and now tht i hve i luv it and wanna read more so plz plz plz rite more! i know its years old but stil...
Taffioka chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
When i got to the end of the story I seriously went "Ah" This is an excellent story. Surely to amazing to give up. I know its been, like, 3 years and stuff, but really, I loved your story. Just for the heck of it, i'm putting you on my watch. You really are talented in the writing department. Glad i came across this story. :)
ZebraaLovee chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
aw, why'd it stop? you are very good at creating suspense, and have lots of deatail. keep going, ill be waiting for chp 9!
Rayven Storme chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really do wish you would complete this exciting, well written story. It's so sad that you haven't finished it...
Kana The Feudal Princess chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
this is an awesome story! are you gonna update soon?
Sepheroth.12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This story was really scary and really good. Please update soon. I want to read chapter nine really bad!
Jordan R. Was Here chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
No problem about the delays, I get computer problems plenty of days. The chapter was shorter than usual, but the mystery of the dummy and suspense stood intact. Let me see here, short chapter, but reminds true to the story. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY IV: HAUNTED NURSERY has a 4 out of 5 and letter grade of B. This was Jordan R. Was Here who threw up running a mile on the track. Peace out and rock on Gary Dunche.
Shadowed Ember chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
Oh, no. Why did I start reading this? It's a really good story... but NLD has always been scariest for me. But now, I'm going to have to keep reading because of my stupid curiousity! AH!

Eleka Nahmen
Jordan R. Was Here chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Ah the story is back on and with an interesting enough start. hmm... I couldn't tell, did Slappy attack Jennifer? Let's see here, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY IV: HAUNTED NURSERY has a 4 out of 5 and letter grade of B. This was Jordan R. Was Here realizing another lie could be the worse thing here. Peace out and rock on Gary Dunche.
Jordan R. Was Here chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Be on the ball from now on? This story has updated since March! But that won't interfere with my review,... sort of. A good story and a good feeling of suspense is in the air. I would of put this in my favorties a long time ago, but it didn't look like you were updating at all so I decided not to, but since you at least updated this year, I'll put it in my favorites and on my watch list. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY IV: HAUNTED NURSERY has 4 out of 5 and letter grade of B-. This was Jordan R. Was Here livin' on cloud 9. Peace out and rock on.
stoppedduetodifficultevents chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
I LOVE IT! Full of mystery and heart pounding goodness! Please update soon!