Reviews for Night of the Living Dummy IV: Haunted Nursery
horsewhisper3 chapter 10 . 10/21
I noticed the title is called haunted nursery and kids seem to be getting turned into ventriloquist dolls. Is this Slappy doing this? If so I'd love to know why! I hope we get to find out more! Please update soon! 3
Personel Change chapter 2 . 10/18
Love this so far. Dat mama, tho. Maternal instincts are on point! That's a good mama right there, I gotta tell ya. Yup.
Candelion chapter 10 . 10/18
Great story! Some of the stuff you've written is actually quite spooky. The whole window watching thing especially. It almost makes me want to look at my own window in paranoia haha. I guess the mystery continues, then? Hope to see more from you soon!
CiestaStreamerPooka chapter 1 . 10/10
I remember this from way back, and my opinion hasn't changed. This thing is very well written and takes a rather predictable scenario seen often into a territory where I am in the dark, but in a good way.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I love the story ! Let me tell you something I might have just got on this sight but guess what I already admire your work!
Insane Chocolate Porcupine chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Please update, it's been more than three MONTHES! Pweeaasee?
Diana Fay chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Thank you :) I love it and I can't wait till she meets Slappy

Good Luck on the next chapter
Diana Fay chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
um are you still writing this story cause its really good so far
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
i love this story its been ages since you last updated please continue this story its really good im begging you to update

love kittykat6625
LoverOfArchangels chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
plz continue this ive been putting off reading it 4 a wile and now tht i hve i luv it and wanna read more so plz plz plz rite more! i know its years old but stil...
Taffioka chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
When i got to the end of the story I seriously went "Ah" This is an excellent story. Surely to amazing to give up. I know its been, like, 3 years and stuff, but really, I loved your story. Just for the heck of it, i'm putting you on my watch. You really are talented in the writing department. Glad i came across this story. :)
ZebraaLovee chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
aw, why'd it stop? you are very good at creating suspense, and have lots of deatail. keep going, ill be waiting for chp 9!
Rayven Storme chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really do wish you would complete this exciting, well written story. It's so sad that you haven't finished it...
Kana The Feudal Princess chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
this is an awesome story! are you gonna update soon?
Sepheroth.12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This story was really scary and really good. Please update soon. I want to read chapter nine really bad!