Reviews for House Arrest
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hahahaha I can just PICTURE this.
nesza chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
a real wonderful read. made me laugh. Vincent was just so creepy and adorable.
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
"Vincent 'stone-faced with a cool cape' Valentine..."

Hysterical. Loved it.
paranoia complex chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
haha! fantastic premise, if i do say so myself. c/v is something i haven't tried before, so this was a nice start. but the hinting and what vincent said and! ee! very cute, and i'm giggling because i'm giddy because it's just so. like. them.

(added to my fave list because LOVE!)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
they locked him in the house 0.0? anyways, love it. any chance it's gonna be continued?
swordanddagger chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Your story is hysterical! I loved it to death.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Excllent job! I think both of your charecters are in very good charecter and there interaction is great! Excellent writing style as well. The ending was a bit sudden although I liked the last line.

Nice one-shot!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I'm laughing out loud - you know, that funky little "can't stop myself from laughing but I'm in public so it comes out a loud snort" kind of laugh. A lot of laughing - and I don't do that very often. Your depiction of Cid and his opinions of Vincent are wonderful.
millenium-writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
... Ok, now I hate you.

Sigh... I think you've just addicted me to your writing. I'll know when I finish reading it all, or fall asleep trying.

If I wake up with keyboard-face, it's your fault.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I loved this! I love well-done Cid and Vincent interaction! I think of them as weird friends too. They're both perfectly in character, and there were so many laugh-out-loud funny parts.

"And I’ll get to gloat ‘cause the touchy feely girly method only made him tie fucking bed sheets together and try to climb out of the window."

That was awesome.
Holly chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I like this! _ It's great coz the characters are still in character! I like the friendship idea, i think it's rather funny!...but what's with 'Samiel'?
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
...AAHAHAHAH! This is great. (mutters about no yaoi, but decides "weird friends" Is good enough) My only complaint is how Cid talks about himself like he's friggen eighty or something. Cute little fic. I'd love to see a second part to this... :)
KonekoTsuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I loved that! Vincent and Cid are my absolute favorite characters and I love their weird little friendship. Keep up the great work, you've really captured their characters!

-Koneko Tsuki
Yazzy chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
When I realised it wasn't yaoi, I was a little disappointed, but then I read it and I wasn't disappointed any more! Very good, I liked the idea of Cid taking the door off its hinges- very IC! Well done!