Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritus Crystalus
escapistictendencies chapter 16 . 10/3
Mushy bits are too sweet for my cold shrivelled up heart but otherwise I love this AU, I especially love the ocs and hope they get their own stories *nudge nudge*, and your pace and writing style is a delight to read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Can't wait to read moooore
Qarz chapter 5 . 7/29
The story is really good and your writing as well but i really have trouble accepting the Harry/Ginny relationship. Ginny gets away with so much and Harry always instantly (or almost instantly) forgives her and everything is okay. I already greatly disliked the moment when she attempted to fix the rift that her constant hexing and assaulting of him created in the last book and the next morning she does it again when she pulls on his ear as if he was a small child. In this chapter she does something unforgivable for a stupid reason and when she is finally given a reality check Dumbledore pulls out a spell out of his ass and everything is sunshine and rainbows once again because Harry is so much in love with her.
The relationship you portray here doesn't work at all and is abusive towards Harry.
JustAnotherDamagedSoul chapter 1 . 7/8
Kinda pissing me off coz it’s all Ron and Hermione’s fault really and yet they’ve turned it on Ginny, made her feel like shit.
JustAnotherDamagedSoul chapter 1 . 7/8
Hold on a second Ronald. Why the fûck is it Ginny’s fault and YOUR girlfriend had ppl look after Ginny. Hermione was the one in the wrong there. She needs to stop sticking her nose in other ppls business. Ginny can look after herself and Harry can look after her too. Hermione knows how Ginny feels abt it as her best friend should know.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 6/25
Really enjoyed this story and the previous one. Great job!
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 5/20
Hello,
this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read your stories. Just to let you know I edited them so I didn't slip up and read something I shouldn't when I read them to my great grandchildren, or they read them themselves.
I know we wont get any more stories I just wanted you to know how much a H&G fan I am.
Good Luck In Your Next Great Adventure.
your friend Miss Millie
Daniel2398 chapter 16 . 5/7
I read both books of this series on 2 days. Some of the best fanfic I have read so far. Can’t wait to look through your other books
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/10
I know you don't like these types of reviews but Don't you mean Ginny attempted to smooth out Harry's hair?
fantasyinmymind chapter 16 . 2/5
Impressive work - well done!
michaelcifer1991 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
You said in your A/N at the bottom. her actual name is Ginerva...well according to the books (which I have read over 20 times each) it's Ginevra. G-I-N-E-V-R-A. Check any source you like and THEN tell us what is correct.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
The movie was Disney's Hercules
Am I right. Good movie loved it when it came out
michaelcifer1991 chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
I an 5 seconds from jumping through my screen and strangling Serena Snape. "Damn the British for ruining the English Language" ?! WHOSE language does the think English IS?!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
I really enjoyed this! Thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
This is a wonderful second 'chapter' to D A. It finished up the tale quite well. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us who have no such talent. I hope to read more from you and wish you well in all you do.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
The secretary says "if I had a dime" which is a muggle AND American currency. Otherwise, I've greatly enjoyed this story although I think you could have better nicknames than wings and spots
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »