Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritus Crystalus
TooManyFandomShips chapter 1 . 7/8
Kinda pissing me off coz it’s all Ron and Hermione’s fault really and yet they’ve turned it on Ginny, made her feel like shit.
TooManyFandomShips chapter 1 . 7/8
Hold on a second Ronald. Why the fûck is it Ginny’s fault and YOUR girlfriend had ppl look after Ginny. Hermione was the one in the wrong there. She needs to stop sticking her nose in other ppls business. Ginny can look after herself and Harry can look after her too. Hermione knows how Ginny feels abt it as her best friend should know.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 6/25
Really enjoyed this story and the previous one. Great job!
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 5/20
Hello,
this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read your stories. Just to let you know I edited them so I didn't slip up and read something I shouldn't when I read them to my great grandchildren, or they read them themselves.
I know we wont get any more stories I just wanted you to know how much a H&G fan I am.
Good Luck In Your Next Great Adventure.
your friend Miss Millie
Daniel2398 chapter 16 . 5/7
I read both books of this series on 2 days. Some of the best fanfic I have read so far. Can’t wait to look through your other books
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/10
I know you don't like these types of reviews but Don't you mean Ginny attempted to smooth out Harry's hair?
fantasyinmymind chapter 16 . 2/5
Impressive work - well done!
michaelcifer1991 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
You said in your A/N at the bottom. her actual name is Ginerva...well according to the books (which I have read over 20 times each) it's Ginevra. G-I-N-E-V-R-A. Check any source you like and THEN tell us what is correct.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
The movie was Disney's Hercules
Am I right. Good movie loved it when it came out
michaelcifer1991 chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
I an 5 seconds from jumping through my screen and strangling Serena Snape. "Damn the British for ruining the English Language" ?! WHOSE language does the think English IS?!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
I really enjoyed this! Thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
This is a wonderful second 'chapter' to D A. It finished up the tale quite well. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us who have no such talent. I hope to read more from you and wish you well in all you do.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
The secretary says "if I had a dime" which is a muggle AND American currency. Otherwise, I've greatly enjoyed this story although I think you could have better nicknames than wings and spots
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 7/29/2017
Great Story, I enjoyed both stories actually. I was interested in Blaise's character. It was nice to see characters from all the house's take major roles in the war. I am not a Snape fan but your change of Snape from Jerk to almost normal. Thank you for taking the time to write.
Last Harper chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
I want to know who came with the punishment transformations for the Weasley brothers? I think I know, women can be so creative.
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »