Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritus Crystalus
Great story! Thanks!
Mewpagano chapter 16 . 5/6
awesome!
K chapter 16 . 4/2
Can’t say enough about this, other than it’s an absolutely tremendous story. Brilliant!
K chapter 12 . 4/2
Entirely agree, especially on song lyrics, a complete waste of space - if you can’t make up your own words, please don’t prostitute others. Oh yes, and check out the proper use of apostrophes!
K chapter 7 . 4/1
I don’t comment on every chapter, but am enjoying this immensely.
Amamama chapter 16 . 12/19/2021
Ahhh… How nice to read (reread) a bobmin story. I’ve always loved the results your cooperation. Totally not canon, of course, but with some very nice ideas. Like Jack the big hearted soldier, and showing what abuse does to a person. The kids growing up, a competent minister -the list is long.
I hope you both are doing well, that the profile not updated with a date of passing means that you’re both enjoying life and each other, and that Bob has received some magical treatment that really works. Many blessings to you and yours, Berte
libbyxox1 chapter 16 . 11/12/2021
very good story !i had a lot of fun reading it!
libbyxox1 chapter 6 . 11/11/2021
great story,but why does harry not look at the letter pendant?
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 16 . 7/6/2021
What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
Bele chapter 16 . 6/14/2021
love. just love. thank you from the bottom of my heart, rest well!
Nightwing2013 chapter 4 . 6/8/2021
My correction has been adequately, and hilariously rebuffed, so I bow to the experts. Those darn Keebler elves.
Nightwing2013 chapter 3 . 6/8/2021
I know it’s been over a decade, and the canon series was either incomplete or just recently completed at the time of publish, but I feel like I should attempt to correct the wonderful couple that created this masterpiece. If I remember correctly, there are 2 ‘t’s in Gringotts, and the Director’s name is Ragnok.
Still loving it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
the second I saw Severus Snape in a pairing as well as RL/NT, I knew this story was going to be absolute dogshit
potterpalspranks chapter 13 . 4/23/2021
I know it was a scene change header. However, I think "Somewhere in England, Location unknown." is a great response to, "Where would I be without you?"
potterpalspranks chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
I didn't think about it during the first book but why isn't insensitive Ronald, or any of the Weasley clan, afraid of something from a dead person that thinks for itself after Hatry's second year? If I remember correctly it was Ronald who said in that book that Arthur always told them to never trust something that thinks for itself when you can't see where it keeps it brains.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »