Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritus Crystalus
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/10
I know you don't like these types of reviews but Don't you mean Ginny attempted to smooth out Harry's hair?
fantasyinmymind chapter 16 . 2/5
Impressive work - well done!
michaelcifer1991 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
You said in your A/N at the bottom. her actual name is Ginerva...well according to the books (which I have read over 20 times each) it's Ginevra. G-I-N-E-V-R-A. Check any source you like and THEN tell us what is correct.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
The movie was Disney's Hercules
Am I right. Good movie loved it when it came out
michaelcifer1991 chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
I an 5 seconds from jumping through my screen and strangling Serena Snape. "Damn the British for ruining the English Language" ?! WHOSE language does the think English IS?!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
I really enjoyed this! Thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
This is a wonderful second 'chapter' to D A. It finished up the tale quite well. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us who have no such talent. I hope to read more from you and wish you well in all you do.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
The secretary says "if I had a dime" which is a muggle AND American currency. Otherwise, I've greatly enjoyed this story although I think you could have better nicknames than wings and spots
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 7/29/2017
Great Story, I enjoyed both stories actually. I was interested in Blaise's character. It was nice to see characters from all the house's take major roles in the war. I am not a Snape fan but your change of Snape from Jerk to almost normal. Thank you for taking the time to write.
Last Harper chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
I want to know who came with the punishment transformations for the Weasley brothers? I think I know, women can be so creative.
P0k3F4n chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Book Snape actually has a goatee in one of the half blood prince chapter pictures.
thenewEmily chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
I'm between Fawkes being Merlin and the men in the cottage, or the men is the sorting hat.
wolf-master321 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
g#
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
Yeah Ginny finally got her Harry! And he finally smashed!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
What a bunch of gits the 5 Weasleys! They deserve their punishment! You had me howling with laughter at the punishments
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »