Reviews for The Zodiac Rangers Part 2: Just The Beginning
Hikari Ino chapter 26 . 11/3/2005
great hope part three comes soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 9/24/2005
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Necroblade chapter 26 . 9/1/2005
Nice ending. It turned out pretty well didn't it.

Sorry it took so long to review setting up for college has been horrible. Buts its over now. Yaay
the-power-of-love chapter 26 . 8/22/2005
what do you mean did I hae it not this again you know that I could never hate any of you stories loved it as always loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it I sorry about aim but the cat did something to it and I couldnt wirte to you or anyone for that fact Im really really really sorry but loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved itloved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it
juzblue chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
happy ending. yay!
rosabelle317 chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
It's over? *sniff* I don't want it to be over! I love this story! But then I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to read Not Always The End, so I guess I can wait awhile to see how Part 3 turns out.

Ok, I have to babble randomly for a LONG time, because when Demon writes a longer review than I do, that's just not cool.

Ok, so changing time is fun, especially if you're the one that's changing time. Not that I'll ever be allowed to change time, *sigh* but that's not the point. I got this really cool idea for a story. See, the Astro Rangers beat Astronema, Andros goes back to Earth, yadda, yadda, yadda. (ok, there's something wrong with me. I just said/wrote yadda, yadda, yadda. twice!)happy, happy, happy. There's a couple of weddings, tons of babies, and then the story starts.

Andros and Ashley have one boy, and then twin girls, and then Ashley's pregnant again. *grins* Since the Astro Rangers are, you know, not teenagers, when there's another evil, they have to find a new team, and ta-da, one shows up (literally) on their doorstep. There's six of them, seven if Andros ever got around to making Karone a purple morpher before she got turned back into Astronema. I can decide that part later, and it's not really important.

So then Andros, since he was the red ranger, and an all-around VERY IMPORTANT DUDE (I just called Andros a dude. That's funny.) Anyway, since he was the red ranger, Kin Won tells him that he's in charge of training the new team. For some reason, that's a funny thought...

And who better to assist in the training than Andros's former teammates? There's a little ranger reunion thingy going on on KO-35 for awhile, and then the old rangers start noticing some... strangenesses (did I just invent a word here?) about the new rangers. NOT TELLING WHAT THEY ARE! HEEHEE, YOU HAVE TO WAIT!

And then throw in some time travel, a few visits to alternate realities, and that's my REALLY COOL IDEA for a new story. Or should I just stick to dark and depressing where people die or other bad stuff happens?

So Demon wrote a longer review than me. That's just not cool. Demon shouldn't write a longer review than me, especially when he didn't even really read half of the story. *stage whisper* And he wanted Mack to die! He did! I only 'suggested' that you turn him evil for awhile. :P

Demon shouldn't write period. Have you read his story? Of course not. Because it's awful. *insert long string of BAD, BAD words here that can also mean 'awful'* I quit as his beta-reader, because it was all so stupid. But he likes his disclaimer, so he's still saying that I am. He's going to ruin my reputation here at fanfiction. Although, I'm probably going to do that myself with some of my stories. *nervous grin*

Although I do agree with Demon (AH, I agree with Demon!) if you have anyone say 'Flower Power,' I... um, I can't quit reading your story, because I love all your stories, but I'll do something equally drastic. I know, I won't let you finish reading that one story. No, I can't do that, I need a song. Hey, Jenny, can you write songs? :P JUST KIDDING, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Okay? Good. :P

I'm running out of things to say, so I'll just hope that I wrote more than Demon did.

So how are you? *Good*

Good? That's good. :P

This will definately make it longer. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Or is using copy and paste cheating? *No*

No? Okay, that's good.

Well, I've run out of things to say, so I'll just tell you to put Not Always The End up REALLY, REALLY soon. Got it? Good.

:P

(How long was this review, by the way?) UPDATE SOON! :P
DizneeDol chapter 26 . 8/18/2005
LOVED IT! Can't wait for part three.
Arwennicole chapter 26 . 8/18/2005
This is a good ending. I can't wait for the next part. Please have it up soon. I'm glad you like my Carter/Dana story so far. Don't worry, I'll put them together, but not right now. It'll be great once I do put them together again. Anyway, great chapter. I hope the team gets back together soon.

Arwennicole
jenny chapter 26 . 8/18/2005
wow... this is really the end... i can't believe it... i never really thought of it ending, like, this soon. i always thought... well, just, wow...

but no, i haven't put up the phone call yet. and i won't, not yet, cause i'm busy! hmmph. and you annoyed me! ... see? i'm still living up to your expectations of me being annoyed! :) isn't it fun? (SS: YES! IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO LIVE UP TO MISTRESS MARIEKE'S EXPECTATIONS! :D) *sigh* Subconcious is still kind of obbsessed with you - which, i guess, makes sense, since she pledged herself to you as your slave for all of time... *grumbles* gr...

... y'know? i really like doing that. just keep on pressing enter... enter... enter... enter... enter... *giggle* adn then you just watch as the little scrolly blue bar gets smaller... smaller... smaller... smaller... smaller... IT'S SO MCUH FUN! :)

see? like just there! right there! it got smaller! *giggle* i love doing stuff like that! :D

ok, i guess that now i'll write those failed attempts:

WE SHALL NOW WATCH A CLIP FROM 'THE LIVES OF A/A FANS':

"Okay, Subconcious, this is it, this is your chance to prove yourself worthy of being my slave!" Ashley Hammond/Astro Yellow declared, glaring at the kow-towing Subconcious. "AM I %CLEAR%?"

"YES, OH MIGHTY MARIEKE!"

"God..."

*ten minutes later*

"Ah, Subconcious, you return to us; tell me, how is Rosa'sDemonBrother doing?"

"He's in the hospital right now," Subconcious answered diligently.

Grinning wickedly, Marieke leaned forward. "What injuries?"

"Er... none - right now he's there to get a glimpse of air conditioning, since he's hot after going on a walk..."

Glaring madly at her, the tall woman clucked disappointedly. "So you didn't kill him?"

"... No?"

The other woman sighed a heavy sigh. "Let me spell this out for you... w-r-ong answ-e-r."

END CLIP FROM 'THE LIVES OF A/A FANS'.

*sigh* i tried to warn that Subconcious of mine, but no... it's all 'OH MIGHTY MISTRESS MARIEKE!' and 'HOW CAN I SERVE MY MISTRESS?' *sigh* and all cause you said i reviewed long enough... you should never do that anymore, y'know? cause it really makes Subconcious... weird. on the other hand, i get a fabulous, long-wearing babbling topic! so... i guess it IS a good thing! yay!

and no, i have NOT been giving Rosa'sDemonBrother reviewing lessons - he's probably just been reading mine... or he just started writing and babbling and typing and just plain old having fun! :) ... that was so weird... i actually thought of Rosa'sDemonBrother in a civilized way... as in, not imitating brick walls, and writing totally
the-power-of-love chapter 25 . 8/17/2005
Demon Child From Hell chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
It's like three in the morning and I finally read chapters 20? through 24. This is FINALLY starting to make some sense. Well, not really.

1-Wouldon;t it have been MUCH simpler for Avine to kill Mack (yea!) and Aurora by fighting them?

2-Ciana/Gwyn/Rosa *snicker* came back to the past to help the Zodiac Rangers defeat Avine and whoever else. I get that. But wouldn't they have been defeated already in order for Ciana (and the rest of the Hammonds) to survive? Unless...Avine and whoever Avine is working for came from the future! So that would mean that, uh, er, um, ugh I lost my trail of thought.

And 3-Billy was like twenty in the first season of Power Rangers. Even twenty years from now he would only be forty-something. ...Wait... Aquitar or however it's spelled probably has shorter years than Earth. That would make sense. Ooh! I have a great idea. If Billy was able to move to Aquitar and manage to get a date, then let's move all of the nerds to Aquotar! Then the rest of us can doom the planet and the nerds can prosper on Aquitar! It's brilliant! Now, if you're not going to kill make-damn-then at the very least make him evil. He could be the one who is in charge of killing off the Zodiac team. Not THAT'S a good idea. Well not really. This is coming from the person who wrote "KO-35" which you should stop reading if you have not done so already. The story is so bad I am losing readers every time I update. Look at this:

1) 293

6) 32

7) 24

8) 22

9) 0

Yes, that is how many readers I have. You need to read a review of KO-35-not the story, a review-by 'Jason.' He didn't get the point. KO-35 is not supposed to be a good story. It is supposed to be crap that I made up when I had nothing better to do. And if you look at it in that sense, then I didn't do too bad of a job. I did worse than that. I did a HORRIBLE job. That story is BEYOND comprehensible (yes, I know that I misspelled that). It is the worst story I have ever read.

Now, I had some point here. Ah. Yesterday (it's like three in the morning here) was my sister's birthday. She is now sixteen. Now some moron had the brilliant idea of allowing sixteen-year-olds to have drivers' licenses. Luckily, since my parents have refused to pay for the insurance rate increase, then the streets of California (and probably Utah-I'm not sure HOW she could end up in Utah from California and not know where she was going, but I wouldn't put it past her) will be safe for a while. Hopefully a LONG while.

I almost forgot to mention, with me ranting on about random stuff (and I didn't even get to why Wal-Mart is bad for America), that you have just written probably the best paragraph ever written, said, or read. Well, the only exception would be when President Bush said, "Arbolist...look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, the word is arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees." I an not kidding. He actually said that. He also-I am getting WAY too off-topic. The best paragraph in the history of the Earth, and I am not kidding here is when you wrote:

“Aurora!” Ray exclaimed happily, fully waking up and sitting to hug his sister. “I just had the strangest dream. There was some ninja named Avine behind the wheel of that truck that hit you and she was fighting the rangers and I went to help, but she struck me down and I demorphed, but when she brought down her sword to kill me this yellow ranger showed up, saving my life and defeated Avine and then she turned out to be Ciana and… and…”

I am not trying to flame you here. That is a great paragraph. It would be even better if people just read that paragraph and not the rest of the story because they would have no clue as to what's going on.

Okay, I am running out of random stuff to rant about. This unfortunately *laugh* means that I will have to end this review of your story. *That's what I was originally writing about here? Wow.* Catch ya on the flip side! Damn! Now I am saying that. I want to find out who started that because it is spreading like a virus and driving me insane. Well, more insane than I already am.

Okay, I will not rant anymore until the next review.

One more thing. When is the series on the Element Rangers going to be published? Is the one person who can control plants ever going to utter the phrase "Flower power," because I hope not.
melissa chapter 25 . 8/16/2005
luved it gotta make it shor tnow luv it lots update i actually read every word of it so be happy:P
DizneeDol chapter 25 . 8/16/2005
That was great. I totally loved it. Update like real soon. :)
jenny chapter 25 . 8/16/2005
*rolls over and whimpers in submission* i can't believe i didn't get around to writing this review... ok, here's the deal:

since i don't feel like writing two reviews (sorry, but...) i'll try my best to write a VERY long review here. included are: two (three, if you're good) attempts by Subconcious to kill (and fail to) Rosa'sDemonBrother! (SS: I HEARD THAT! AND I WILL NOT FAIL! I WILL NOT FAIL MY WONDERFUL MISTRESS MARIEKE!) (ME: Whatever.); an persuasion topic and explanation (don't ask, just do); random fluffy stuff i want to babble about; OPTIONAL: something about the Elemental Rangers, which, i WILL be helping you write... right? right.

OKAY, THEN! LET'S GET CRACKING!

oh wait, i forgot something... *goes back and scribbles in an (invisible) addition* GROVELING APOLOGIES!

OH, WHY, OH WHY DID I FORGET TO REVIEW THIS? I SUCK! I REALLY, TOTALLY DO! I'M SO SORRY! I JUST SERIOUSLY DIDN'T HAVE TIME! I REALY WANTED TO REVIEW, BUT I JUST COULDN'T! I COULD, BUT I COULDN'T! I KNOW IT DOESN'T MAKE SNESE, BUT IT'S TRUE! (SS: YES! IT'S TRUE! WE BOTH WANTED TO REVIEW FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, BUT WE COULDN'T! AND IT'S ALL HER FAULT! *points venemously at jenny*) (ME: Okay, hey, that's NOT fair!) BUT WE ARE BOTH SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

and i don't care what you say - i WANT to apologize for not reviewing. that was dumb of me...

however, reviewing long is NOT a requirement! i shouldn't HAVE to review long- (SS: YES YOU SHOULD! FOR MISTRESS MARIEKE, YOU MUST ALWASY REVIEW LONG!) (ME: *sigh* Shut up.)

anyway, as i said, reviewing LONG is not a requirement, REVIEWING is (for me, anyway)

why should i have to review long? it's not like i gave a vow and swore an oath. yes, i like to review long because i think you deserve it - i love your stories. and i still do, even when i don't review long. but when i do, that's mostly cause i have something to babble about - and that's what makes me keep typing and typing. but sometimes i just feel... /lazy/... yes, that's kinda... -bad-, but it's not BADbad. so yeah!

ugh, see, now i'm lazy again... ugh... so... can i write about Subconcious's two attempts later? please? please? please? please? please? please? ... YEAH! THANK YOU!

:D keep writing!
Necroblade chapter 24 . 8/16/2005
Coming along nicely, though when will the bad guys make their move now.

keep up the good work