Reviews for Knights in the Woodwork
Night Silver's whisper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my goodness, dear author. That was painful to read. My chest ached for those two. You conveyed it well too.

I think people that read this series, don't consider enough how much pain and guilt the Dragon Lord probably feels over not being able to save his queen in time.

NS
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
that's cute, but sad too. you should do more!
Bangles chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh, man. The cradle - geez. I was wincing. Poor Raseleane.

But this... "and how long it was going to take to convince Tetheus that never seeing each other in private again wasn't the best course of action after their secret had come out already" ...You have killed me DEAD. I love your characterization, it's perfect.
cairnsy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw, I like this. It's the perfect blend of angst and fluff. The part with the cradle is nicely emotional without being overplayed, and the reactions to Lykouleon's comment about Kai-stern and Tetheus were just perfect. I can just imagine Rune's little squeek and Tetheus' face becoming completely blank and yet still somehow managing to portray a look of 'wait until I get you alone'. Very cute, very nice. I envy your ability to write this pairing so well and with such ease, I really do
kk chapter 1 . 5/4/2005