Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Crystalline Embers chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
Nice poem! Plus, it's different from your other ones, that's AWESOME! By the way, thanks for checking out my poem. And yeah, I guess it is a little cliche isn't it? LOL! Anyway, I can't wait for another poem from you. Please update soon! ASAP!
Crystalline Embers chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
WHOA! These are AWESOME poems you have written here! I love all the detail and description that you wrote! It's great! Seto can be a hard character to write about, but you did a fantastic job! Well, I'd love to read more of your poems. You haven't updated this for three years man!

I sweare you are just so good with writing poems about Seto. I've written one poem about him, but it's not as good as yours. Comparing between my poem and yours, your poems out rank my poem! I LOVE the summary you put for your poems to, it's very good! I hope you can put some more up!
LauraLaurent chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I like this very much! It's similar to the way I write my poems, but our styles differ a bit. Check out my poems, I'd appreciate the impute of one with so many reviews! haha
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Awesomely written! Well done! I love how you describe Seto. i also love the description words you use!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
No it's not just you! lol! I think it is beautiful and touching! awesome!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I really like the part about the ice will melt and i will feel again! Awesome line! This one describes him awesomely too! I love the description in your poems!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
Awesome ending lines! The ocean is a great way to describe Seto! Awesome! Yeppers! Me, ttSerenity, and DKR have computers now so we'll be on a lot more! Great poem! _
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
Great poem. It's awesome.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
Raging fires, raging ocean, raging soul. Excellent, Sakina!
Amarie Miriel chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
I liked the coral imagery. Beautiful to look at, yet also quite dangerous. Most of these poems have been kinda sad. Could you write a happier one, maybe about his realtionship with Mokuba? You don't have to, of course, but I would enjoy reading it if you did.
Amarie Miriel chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
I liked how the words formed an hourglass shape.
Amarie Miriel chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
When I first saw the title I thought this would be more of a happy poem but it is kinda depressing.
Amarie Miriel chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
Very good. The tone was scathing and indifferent to the world. Just like Kaiba.
Amarie Miriel chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
The last stanza was my favorite. Very thought-provoking.
Amarie Miriel chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
This is great. Inspiration does come at odd, usually Inconvenient times. I once got the idea for a one-shot during the middle of a history test!