Reviews for Descending Dreams
peanutpup chapter 39 . 9/23
This is one of the best stories I have read about Erik and Christine. I absolutely loved it! You are a very good writer. Bravo!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 39 . 7/13
This really was an excellent, pleasant sort of AU. I liked it immensely. I'm very used to E/C fics bringing me some form of misery, so I was pleased to get a reprieve from that. This one was simple, in a way, yet very well thought out. I enjoyed how you tied in so many ALW and Kay references. Very well done indeed!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 39 . 7/11
Lovely story!
ArtemisBare chapter 39 . 6/15
I suck at reviews but that was a nice satisfying read. Also dang girl. Those are a lot a fandoms you roam. Bravo!
Lucyole chapter 39 . 6/3/2016
That was or is a very beautiful, amazing, sweet, funny, interesting, exciting, Romantikand dramatic Story even thing s good Poto Story with Erik and Christine need. *Cookies for you* _v
Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
Angel Of Music/Wandering Child?
loftier chapter 39 . 11/19/2015
Forgive me for my previous one sentence reviews, you deserve much better than that. I favorably enjoyed this phic for it's general wonderfulness. Well, you captured me in your summary and I was fairly hooked all throughout. Thank you for writing this and making this an addition to the list of great E/C phics out there.

Job well done!

PS. I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to leave a proper review to your other phics but I want you to know that I loved them as much.
loftier chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
Oh my gawd, I swear that Erik is smooth af.
loftier chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Erik is smooth af.
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely ADORE that song...
Rupert Bear chapter 39 . 2/7/2014
I enjoyed your story, it's well written. Thank you for sharing it.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Just wanted to drop by and say I'm enjoying your story so far!

The one major thing that gripes me though is Erik not at all being bothered by the "several hand-carved decorations" on the violin. Anyone who knows the value of a violin will NEVER EVER decorate it! It ruins the tonal quality of the instrument! This kind of thing horrifies the musician in me. I would cry if I saw a beautiful instrument "carved" in any way. It wouldn't matter if da Vinci himself carved his magnum opus on my violin. It would reduce a beautiful instrument to a decorative piece of wood.
Miss Rune chapter 39 . 6/12/2012
This story had me close to tears, laughing,cursing your cliffhangers and angst scenes and crying with joy. :) Probably best ChristinexErik fic on this site!
shadowphantomness chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
No engagement ring! Ohohoho! I like how Erik and Christine both daydream in their own ways. Erik is the eighth wonder of the world!
shadowphantomness chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Lovely~ I suppose it is quite plucky of Christine to play that she's engaged to Raoul. I love your description of exotic Persia and the spider-web like curtains. And Erik has seen her! ... And then she fainted. Well, onto the next chapter!