Reviews for Protection
Mirror Mirror chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Can I say that I think this story was freaking awesome? It is so refreshing to come across an Evo fanfic where there is NO character bashing, NO Mary Sues, NO OOC behavior(i.e. Xavier getting drunk), and no asinine, juvenile behavior. And best of all, and no angsty whining on the Brotherhood's part, blaming the X-Men for their problems in life.

Just everyone working together to face a common foe.

THANK YOU. My only regret is there aren't more fanfics like this one.
Obsidian76 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was great, I can't believe it only got three reviews. :) Definitely recommending this one!
TailsEponineRox chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Hey I liked this! It's wierd because I don't like the Brotherhood at all, but this was good. I espicially liked Scott's reactions to what he was seeing around him.
Kemious chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
WOw this is wonderful. You've played each and every character perfectly. Keep them incharacter in a situtation that most people would have made them OOC. Scott's roll as the team leader and everyones defender and his keeping secrets, Jean's concern and finding a solution to the whole mess, Lance's personality his punk attitude towards Scott, but keeping to his word and defending Scott. All of it was played perfectly.
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
wow, I love it, ya really captured da X-Men, specially Scott, please review mah work, since ah did review yar'es