Reviews for Rock The World
confusinglifestory chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
This story is so funny! I can't wait until the next chapter!

is it gonna be Kraine or Raigel? Just tell me now PLEASE! xD
eastercat chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
Lol! Funky Santa! Who knew Kratos had it in him. I really enjoyed the chapter.

Note: I thought Zelos's age was over 20, i think it was 22.
SnowCrystal chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
I actually got confused at the 'Zelos in the middle of the street bit' but I loved the Funky Santa bit XD! Isn't this is a bit too late for a Christmas special?
DemonFox38 chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
. Oh, no! Zelos was Donald-ducking it again!

Ph33r the funky santa. :P
DW-881 chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
Links inside chapter does not work! Here they are:

The Darkness- Friday Night/

media.

Magnum- Rock Heavy (The theme song of the fic!) media.

Enjoy! And happy new year!
Symphony.In.The.Abyss chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
AWESOME!i swear, this and what my sister and i do when we read hilarious fics just got me crazy!omg excuse me while i finish my seizure...
DemonFox38 chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
Mwha ha ha ha! That scene with Kratos was just wrong, but in a good way. Gotta have that. Also, violence with kitchenware is always acceptable, although I'm sure Reg's going to be in a world of ouchy-pain when Sleeping Beauty wakes up. Violence and car chases. It's a natural combo! Hee hee!

DW-881 recieves a 'Chase Themes' CD, a blue Sergent's uniform, and a can of Ragu Pasta!

Everyone needs cheezy 1960s chase themes, right? The Ragu Pasta . . .well, Raine could fake it as something. Maybe. It's quite disgusting. And the uniform? No, I did not get it off a dead man. Nor a dead man named Paul. Aggh!

Hee hee. Thanks for the advertisements. I'll be sure to repay the favor, somehow . . .Mwha ha ha!
SnowCrystal chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
Ahahahaha! I loved the Kratos bit XD! But why is the gate closed, it should be open, so they can escape :D!
axgirl12 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
No Regal killed Raine! *Kicks,punches, and cast Judgement on Regal* There, i'm all better now. Keep writing, good story.
eastercat chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
This fan fic is so funny. The kratos/raine/regal and lloyd/sheena/colette love triangles are really interesting. I hope raine gets kratos though. *traps regal in a closet* mwahahaha
axgirl12 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
Raine is just going to kill the Wonder Chef isn't she? well besides that i like it just like all the others.
Lord Kratos 05 chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Love the fic, what are some of the bands that you were inspired by? o and um... you should give Zelos a serious romantic relationship(and like, he won't know how to deal with it)...i dunno that would be a crazy twist. Keep Writing!
Yureidoru chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Raine and Kratos! eeyuch...strange...well, not as strange as Ragal/Raine I guess...ah well.
Tim chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Wow, I guess those earplugs Llo...er, Loyl...um...Lloyd bought the band works for Regal...heh, anyway it's an awesome story, bit OoC though, but awesome nonetheless!

Cookie, here I come! D
SnowCrystal chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Elpork is stupid and the Wonder Chef is pervy. /sarcasm/ That's a nice bunch of chefs /sarcasm

"This is great!" Zelos exclaimed. "Regal will cook his butt." I seriously LOLed at this bit XD.

*munches on cookie*