Reviews for Stolen Precious
sam chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
Aww it's so sad to see when a author gives up on really good story; and it really is good lol thank you for writing what you did, hope you're well
KagomeLove2 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Love this story more than The General. It is well written. Hope Sehhomaru will decide to protect his brother like the dad had always wanted. That will be great!Hope you will finish it .
Ale chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Well, I can't say that I enjoyed that not-ending.
However, I did enjoy the story. It was well-written and I would definitely enjoy finding out the end if you ever do decide to pick this story back up again.
That 'ending' left more questions than answers haha. Such a cliffhanger ya tease.

Anyway, I enjoyed what was posted of the story. Thank you very much for writing at least this much. I hope you someday come back to this (though it's been so many years it's not likely, but I can hope, right?)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Please Update!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
nice job
MasterFinland chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
PLEASE! Im begging you here, make more chapters! I want more! Please! Send me something, make more! I love it! I need more! Please, Im begging you!
MasterFinland chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I WANT MORE CHAPPIES! Love it sooooooooooooooooooooo much! My favorite fanfiction, no kidding.
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please finish this! Best damn thing I've ever rad, and I read a lot!
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Very cool, love the way this plot ended up going. Hoping it's some secret thing to do with his heritage! Excellent - and rather poetic! - writing style, good grasp of characters, OCs fit nicely into Inuyasha universe with no problems at all, and I wouldn't say Inuyasha is OOC, just more of an innocent puppy in those few parts you seemed worried about. Looking forward to an update someday!
MasterFinland chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Please, please, please hurry on with the story!
Raven chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I hope you finish this story as well as 'The General'. I absolutely loved them and find your stories some of BEST! Please finish writing these!
jadedolphin chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Hi there, I have really been enjoying reading your stories lately. I started with broken brother, and then ended up on your profile page, eagerly reading all that you have written. I love your insight into the complex relationship that seems to plague Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Stolen precious has had me captivated for the last two days, and I was incredibly sad to get to this last chapter of it. I see that you haven't updated in a few years, so I have to ask if you plan on finishing this one? I really hope you do!
Dino chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Oh please please PLEASE update this story Is amazing! And so suspensful btw, I LOVED your fanfic always there I sobbed so much reading it but anywho please do update!

AVID35 chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
this is a good story it has a good twisting plot i cant wait to see what happends
KatzeIason69 chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
wow i can't wait for more to this story, it very great and kind of weird but cool.