Reviews for Stolen Precious
Ale chapter 13 . 1/31
Well, I can't say that I enjoyed that not-ending.
However, I did enjoy the story. It was well-written and I would definitely enjoy finding out the end if you ever do decide to pick this story back up again.
That 'ending' left more questions than answers haha. Such a cliffhanger ya tease.

Anyway, I enjoyed what was posted of the story. Thank you very much for writing at least this much. I hope you someday come back to this (though it's been so many years it's not likely, but I can hope, right?)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 13 . 1/17
Please Update!
myulander chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
nice job
MasterFinland chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
PLEASE! Im begging you here, make more chapters! I want more! Please! Send me something, make more! I love it! I need more! Please, Im begging you!
MasterFinland chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I WANT MORE CHAPPIES! Love it sooooooooooooooooooooo much! My favorite fanfiction, no kidding.
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please finish this! Best damn thing I've ever rad, and I read a lot!
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Very cool, love the way this plot ended up going. Hoping it's some secret thing to do with his heritage! Excellent - and rather poetic! - writing style, good grasp of characters, OCs fit nicely into Inuyasha universe with no problems at all, and I wouldn't say Inuyasha is OOC, just more of an innocent puppy in those few parts you seemed worried about. Looking forward to an update someday!
MasterFinland chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Please, please, please hurry on with the story!
Raven chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I hope you finish this story as well as 'The General'. I absolutely loved them and find your stories some of BEST! Please finish writing these!
jadedolphin chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Hi there, I have really been enjoying reading your stories lately. I started with broken brother, and then ended up on your profile page, eagerly reading all that you have written. I love your insight into the complex relationship that seems to plague Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Stolen precious has had me captivated for the last two days, and I was incredibly sad to get to this last chapter of it. I see that you haven't updated in a few years, so I have to ask if you plan on finishing this one? I really hope you do!
Dino chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Oh please please PLEASE update this story Is amazing! And so suspensful btw, I LOVED your fanfic always there I sobbed so much reading it but anywho please do update!

*bows*
AVID33 chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
this is a good story it has a good twisting plot i cant wait to see what happends
KatzeIason69 chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
wow i can't wait for more to this story, it very great and kind of weird but cool.
Jamie chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story and that you'll update soon! :D
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
update super duper soon please!

love the fic!

you are so like crazy talented *applauds*

you kick majorly insane levels of ass

:D