Reviews for A Weary Day's Reward
good laugh for Horohoro ! xD
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOL! NAUHTY NAUGHTY! XD
chickenchickster chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
ahhahaha it was so funny I was laughfing at horo horo the whole time wow three firts times in on night affter this their are going to be littel kids running around the inn their lkives will get very busy cuz yoh didn't buy condoms lol!
Twilight Dove chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was a good plot and I think the last phrase of the fic was so great...Keep Writing XD...-
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
hahahahaha, omg I love this fic! It was perfect! Write more!
Amraphenson chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
The end comment made me go...

LOL.

What about Ryu though? Is he hitchhiking across the country or something?

Souls of Microorganisms? Classic.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aita! That was so funny and cute! I enjoy reading your fanfics. Off to the rest of the list!
skf chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
O.M.G. THIS IS SUCH A NICE FIC! AHAHHA its funny, fluffy, everything that one can ever ask in a romance fic. You're SUCH a talented writer! Can you write another yona fic? pretty please? you did a great job portraying this couple.
Squish-the-Zit chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Woah, naughty nauthy shamans, loved the ren and pirika and yoh and anna parts. Undecided on the horo and tamao, i thouhgt it was a little too fast, but whatever. Great job! loved how you ended it!
Archee-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
why you haven't update it for a very long time? why, why, why? Please spare your time for this fic too!
Dust-in chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Very good story!

YOH AND ANNA 4 EVER!

HOROR HORO AND TAMAO 4 EVER!

REN AND PIRIKA 4 EVER!
Rel chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is an awesome fic... lol.. Horo is funny...
secretrace chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I loved it alot! very seductive, huh? Well, keep on writing or else! (cracks knuckles)
Hina chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
_ i really loved it! Horo Horo's role was really nicely played and the ending was quite a surprise :D although i still cant really imagine Ren and Pirika or like.. REn in a lovey-dovey situation. overall, it was areally fun reading! awsome job!
KeoNguyen chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
cute story but a little naughty don't u tink,r u sure u r da right age to b writin dese kinda story?(kehheheh jus jokin!)