Reviews for Star Signs
Elisha chapter 5 . 5/12
SO MUCH AWESOME
McKenzie chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I'm really sorry but Starfire is nothing like an Aries. Robin is an Aries. Starfire is girly-like, happy most of the time, and she's not a leader! She a follower! She's too inoocent. Ever heard the saying "Aries can walk in lion's den innocent". It means Aries aren't innocent but they play innocent. Do your research.
1fallenangel7 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I like it!
AnNyanimous chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
That was awesome! Lol I would stab those two with my magical pixie fork X3 It's purple! (with glitter!)
Sevvy101 chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
i love this story so far! i just thought i'd review to say: TAURUS'S ROCK! WOOH! lol. im a taurus, and we SO rock! lol. it gives me an excuse for anger, cause we're hot tempered, lol! i luv ur stories, SO much!
Azamiko chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Aquarius!
LesPaul12 chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
i really like this could you do a chapter on a pieces?that rock.

ben
Satu-D-2 chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
YAY BBXRAE! I'm a Libra too... Who'd have thought? hehehe

I love these... funny much
greenbean1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Yay for Capricorns! _

I lurve your stories. They are Delightful. And hilarious! :D Yay for BBRae and all that shtuff, too.
yllom21 chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
It's so cute! You've kept them all in charecter! Nice job.
Julia Poprocks chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
Mwahahaha the fridge blew up! XD

I love how it starts all seriously then ends with pure chaos! heh

So, dude..The Cranberries rock! gah..I really gotta stop trying to review at odd hours in the morning. *giggles stupidly* but the fridge blew up! XD

I loved it! And I feel bad for being so behind again on reading what you've updated. Shame on me I know, I've actually been like...busy. heh that's a scarcely used word in my vocabulary. XD

scubagurl chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
loved it, course this one was my star sign and i'm exactly like robin so... lol anyway are you going to continue with other characters or just stop?
slothchild chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
So, you're a Capricorn huh?...Um, yay? Good chapter. I'm a Scorpio too and basicaly, I am oh-so-obsessive...especially over things like...oh, I dunno...The Sims maybe even, Teen Titans! Anywho, congratulations on this wonderful ficcy! It's not over is it? Were you telling the truth? Are those really their signs? Please tell me! I'm quite gullible, ya know! BWAH! I love being a Scorpio!...Even though most of the negative things in there are true...Robin's more interesting now...I should probrably sto this mindless rambling...

Laterz. _
Julia Poprocks chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Dude! A sweet story, everyones in character, and a good message!

*glomp* You like my fav TT's writer evah!

I mean, you do a great job of every character, the storys always have a great plot or lack of plot line, randomness is a must,they never go to far or get nasty, always make me smile, and are just always great!

Dude, I saw a 'grapple' in the store today. Grapeapple a grapple...*shudders* and no not candy, I mean fruit in the produce section. So I lean over to smell it and it smelled like grape COUGH SYRUP! I ran away screaming... It was a scary scary thing my friend...

Well, I'm off to read the next one.

Julia Poprocks chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Aw...it was cute though! And yet again you've tapped into beautiful emotional struggles ppl do gotta deal with. and before I start sounding too serious, potato guns suck! 'specially since they scare my poor dog to death.

Anyway! I love how one of Cyborgs random thoughts was that BB and Rae where betrothed...XD so random! heheh And it was cute to see Cy and Star having some friendship bonding time. Me liked alot!