Reviews for Those Who Hunt Death Eaters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh. My. FucKING GOD. THIS WAS THE BEST CRACK IVE EVER READ AND IM SOMETHING OF A CRACK ADDICT HERE.
Roselle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"At which point you kidnapped Professor Snape."

"Snivellus? With a 'wand' that small, we should've called him Shrivellus!"

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

I can't even... I'm laughing so hard right now and it's all because of you. Thank you for the laugh of my life! :D
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You have an amazing talent for humour :)

Happy writing
dem bones chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Poor Snape. LOL.

Made me laugh so hard when everyone was ganging up on him.
quaff chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Funny. Thanks for writing this and the sequel.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Yay! Strip the Death Eaters!

Although... shouldn't this be the "good" kind of bad dream for Dumbledore?
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was hilarious! "Remus, stop laughing and help us!"

And all the rest too. Padfoot the broom. Snigger.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was great. I just started cracking up at 2am :D
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Lol. This is a great idea for a humour series. Potential!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hahaha! Stripping Snape and then insulting him...hehe..this is a funny fic and I will be reading the sequel now...A large shiny star sticker for you! Remember your forehead is not for stickers!
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
LOVE the story. LMAO. Those who hunt elves is one of my favorite animes and I love the idea of Harry and Co. having to hunt and strip Death Eaters. That is freakin hilarious. I was laughing so hard while they were stripping Snape, I couldn't read through the tears. Great story.
timeflux chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*snickers* Bwah! This was...hillarious to put it out bluntly.

Por Severus! ""AHH! He's biting me! He's biting me! Ron, help!"" Was definitely my favourite part of the one-shot.

I'm a slasher through and through...but this...this was utterly hillarious! *thumbs up and goes to read the sequel*
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh my God, that was far too funny. I loved the way Padfoot is in the Firebolt and Hermione has a mustache as a dog. Poor Ginny. Excellent story.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
LMAO! I used to watch Those Who Hunt Elves. I really like how you put that in the story. :P
ToddSchatten chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was some funny shit. You get the bowl...;)