Reviews for The Truth about May
DapieisTasty chapter 1 . 3/22
*happily crying and creating a lake*
THIS IS THE MOST A MAZING THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRR! I hate may. Pokeshipping and Questshipping are the only anime ships I support. This story is awesome!
I hate may and love misty too
Namen chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You DISGRACE the fanfic world, that's all I'm going to say.
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OoO O.O o.O
Those faces are fun to make. :)
Sayonara
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*hugs Warlordess* YAY! A may-hater! and you did an awesome job on this story! but the one thing i didnt like was u saying she has a large chest. y do people say that? . she is flatchested! it was revealed when she put on a bathing suit and when she appeared in sinnoh!

anyways, awesome job . thanks for the story because it made me laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ha! If you hate May, how do you feel about Dawn? An interesting fic, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Zombie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I hate May too, but more, I hate her little brother. -_- Misty will always be #1. I like Dawn though, I think she's like Ash's little sister. :3
mew luchia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That's pretty funny! Bashing May is fun! At first I liked May and Contestshipping but I never really watched the show that often because I was always busy. Then when I decided to watch it again I found May quit annoying and full of herself. I always loved Misty even though I'm not a really big Pokeshipper. As for Dawn, yeah it was kinda weird to add another female character AGAIN but I don't really mind her all that much. He english voice is annoying though. So this was a really funny fic to read. Great job! _
LSPK136 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
To say the least, this is amusing. Personally, Misty is my favorite lady in the show. I don't mind May either. I do however, despise Dawn! This would've been ten times better if you would made the bashing about her. Then again, they're only characters in a cartoon series.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I guess it's okay. I was pretty mad when Misty was replaced by May since i am a pokeshipping fan and May might destroy that but I am a Contestshipping fan also. Yeah she can be a Mary-Sue sometimes and naive but I am sure she's not that bad, as in she didnt kill anyone she didnt hurt Misty so i dont hate her. I think you over exadurated it on some parts, seriously.

But I am not gonna bash you for hating her (everyone has their opinions) I just think its stupid and dumb for a person to hate a fictional character THAT much, seriously, stupid much. I read this not because i am oblivious, i actually found it amusing that you vented out all your anger for a TEN YEAR OLD FICTIONAL CHARACTER/DRAWING.

Stupid :) (yes, you're just like May)
Pokapoka chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I like May, and I loved that story! LOL! I loved the "and an IQ of -30!" part! HAHAHA! You should make a Dawn version, my friend hates her. Just, make stuff up, because you don't know much about her.
May-H8er chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
YAYZ! THAT WAS AMAZING! ) may-bashing is fun! but I didn't get to help kill may. (
Your Avid Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
WOOT! 1337! may bashing is fun. Stupid may.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*sniffles and starts to stand and clap* Even today, i still hate May by time and time! And even though i'm a Contestshipper, i'm still a Pokeshipper at heart. Alot of stuff you said about May is true-she's dimwitted, ditzy, and WAY too developed for a ten year old. I mean, i'm 16 and i have HER boobs! O_O

Misty is the best, there's no denying! May sucks ass, but goes well with Drew, and Dawn-well, Dawn's just a noob. She's still got alot to learn.

Nice bash fic! Two thumbs up! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »