Reviews for Brother's Keeper
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very moving!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Perfect! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Wow! Woody sure got the short end of the stick didn't he! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Very sad and incredibly moving! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow! Very intense chapter! Poor Woody! What a decision to make!
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
THAT was a good ending to a very good story! cant wait to see more written from u!
maehsweet chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
You did an awesome job explaining the relationship between Woody and Cal. I really enjoy your work!
Special Agent Black Storm chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Loved this. Liked how you tied in Cal as well. This was great after watchin the Season finale.

specialagentblackstorm

p.s you wouldn't happen to have any spoilers for the next season would you?
Ayjah chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
Excellent story gritty but sweet :)
xanya-forever chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
GREAT ENDING! (Yeah, I saw 'Embraceable You' on Monday, so I know what you were talking about and why you needed to write this fic. I TOTALLY AGREE.) Anyway, back to the fic. It was perfect! I just love the way Woody was keeping up his cheerful veneer and Jordan had to be the one to break it down, and then the way she made sure he wasn't alone... so perfect! I mean, he would have done (and has sort of done in the past) the exact same thing for her, so it was lovely that she did for him. Their last conversation is exactly how I imagine it would really go - with the joking and the LOVE. What I mean is, it was very well characterized. So yeah, this was a wonderful fic and you desperately need to write more. (Meanwhile, I still won't see the season finale for two weeks. Damn, I hate the fact that Australian tv is behind!). EXCELLENT WORK!
SassySasha19 chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Really sweet ending, I liked how Jordan and Woody are going to take things slow and it ends w/a promise of a relationship. Great job.
Melalucci chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Loved it...my only complaint is that the characters say each other's names way too much. Practically every line has a "Woody" or a "Jordan" in it. People don't really talk like that, at least not on CJ. :)

But really, I did love it!
Kimmers chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Ofcourse just for scicence LOL love the ending to this fic.
anastaia chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
nice ending. Good story you did a very good job I can see the actions of the characters actually doing that
WJ foreva chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
of course...only for scientific purposes!lolz

i absolutely luved this story!

ill be looking forward to ur next story!lolz
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »