Reviews for Fix
Marie chapter 40 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for a great story and a story like this just hard to come by nowadays.
Will you ever revisit the GSR genre?
karagrace chapter 40 . 9/23/2009
Just found your story again and while it threw me off at first (Grissom and Selina thingy) I did really enjoy the story line of Sara in therapy and finding herself. Nicely done.
Kezboo chapter 40 . 9/8/2009
Loved it hun, maybe a little long winded but it was nice for someone to express all the in emotions between gil and sara without it purely being about sex. still, it would have been nice to see a little rumpy pumpy lol. i apologise but i am a little billy petersen obsessed and like a bit of romance to help along...great writting hun x
Sarafly chapter 40 . 5/4/2008
This is one of my favorite stories. It suits them. I love it.
jenstog chapter 40 . 2/23/2008
Gah. ALMOST speechless here. The first thought I have after reading through this is- damn... you are impressive in your characterizations! I think it's easier for some to portray Gil than Sara, but you pulled off both gracefully along with all of the other supporting characters. The therapist sessions were wonderful- as someone who's going to therapy weekly myself it amazes me how you have the profession pegged! It was if I was in my own sessions. If you DO start writing again- I hope you toy with the idea of the series continuation for this. Wonderful work, so very glad I found your page!
jenstog chapter 36 . 2/23/2008
I wasn't going to review til the end but couldn't help the laughter at 'I hope Nick’s enjoying that honeymoon. Bastard.' Hilarous!
Sam chapter 40 . 7/9/2007
you should make it into a series...i love it..i must admit that i was kind of mad about the other woman in the beginning but i kept reading and i love it! but i think you could keep going if you have the ideas! keep up the good work!
beth chapter 40 . 5/1/2007
What do you mean 40 chapters seem enough? That's like saying 7 seasons could be enough. If you are concerned that people may not be interested- let me tell you I logged on for the first time today and ignored my phone, TV, and stomach growling to read these 40 chapters non-stop! By all means - continue! Your writing is touching and very in touch with the characters as I see them. You even seem to capture the hum of intimacy that has always existed between Sara and Grissom, even before they were willing to admit it. Highlighting how they had/have miles to go before they had a prayer at any sort of healthy relationship is great... and true. Thanks for your work, I have truly enjoyed it and hope to read the continuation.
ayesha-s chapter 40 . 4/19/2007
omg this is so beautiful! love the whole story, though you had me worried with the whole Selina situation, but it worked out wonderfully! great fic!
napafun chapter 40 . 12/8/2006
i love this story!
paperuny chapter 40 . 8/6/2006
really loved your work. one of, if not, the best fanfic I've read so far (and I've read a lot).

Expecting to read more of your stories.
Shroedinger chapter 24 . 6/14/2006
I just had to say that I LOVE your descriptions of Greg in this chapter! Very observant, and well put.
Quill-32 chapter 38 . 5/12/2006
Argh. Okay, IE has screwed me up not once but twice here, so I have to keep backing up by chapters. I really enjoyed this story-it's clever, and the glimpses into Sara's psyche and Grissom's past are reasonable and well-thought-out. Your OCs are quite distinct, though I'd have liked some more physical description of Kerry; it's good to see G & S working through some of their issues before actually coming together. Great stuff!
Quill-32 chapter 40 . 5/12/2006
I really enjoyed this
TAE1 chapter 40 . 4/27/2006
Very nice. Good flow, and the tension was just right. I wonder what Ecklie said about the car? Yes, a sequel would be nice. One thing? Please make the chapters longer.