Reviews for Dreamwalker
xXKikyouXx chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I'd like to see a lot more of this story. Its extremely well written and has a amazing plotline thus far. Please continue.
Kyrsea-The Horror Movie Lover chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Oh, I'm really enjoying this story! I hope to see more of it soon.

Freddy and Robert are so cute. X3
beth.e.belle chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
damn update please
Were.Angel chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
An update after so long...:O You give me hope yet! Loved this chapter, you still have your fanfiction charm. )
Darkness Takes Over chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Glad to see you've updated. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next update!
SweetRomeo chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Loving it. XD

Very well written. Can't wait for next chapters.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Hey this is a great story. I can't wait to read more. PLEASE! Continue!
bluecottoncandy chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
did you make this up or was it in the movie?

either way, it's really good.
angel chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
I only discovered this story today, but I read all seven chapters in about two hours. You are a brilliant writer, this story is fantastic!

Please..I know you haven't updated in over a year, but please could you update soon if you're not busy. Myself and plenty of other people would love to know what happens in the end. :)
Iridescent Twilight chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Whatever happened to this fic? It's been almost two years, and not a peep. Are you ever going to update it, or will it remain unfinished? I really like this idea and the wiriting is good, so it'd be a shame if it was never finished.
greeblefleeb chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Okay, I LOVING this story! It's funny, my character is called Juliet for NOES. Need to post it though, hehe!
Julie chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story ALOT but it obviously isn't over. It hasn't been updated since 2005 and that makes me sad because I don't know if you'll ever update it again if it's been that long. I just couldn't pass up the coincidence that my name was Julie, too, and I have some wierd infatuation with Krueger, too.

If you want to let me know anything, or just chat, email me, okay? I'd look forward to it.
Angel saiyan 22 chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Well this story is very interesting. Please don't keep me waiting long. the only suggestion I have for you is to add a bit more details in the settings, both real and dreamed-up ones.
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
this is really good. my only words of advice are that you provide a little bit of physical descriptions of the main characters so we have an idea of what they look like. it will make us feel closer to the characters and we'll feel a little sorrier when they die. but, yeah, great story
Arcana Dagger chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Cute so far. I like how freddy's good part is trying to get help. continue pleeassee!