Reviews for For Richer or Poorer
Hollydeamon chapter 15 . 3/1
So sweet!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 1/8
OKAY I loved THIS SOTRY IT WAS CUTE AND FUNNY AND JSUT ADORable all over!

i apolgise for the caps i hit cap lock and dont particuallry wanna retype lol
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Hope you had a happy birthday, this is seriously amusing. Koga is going to be a drooling idiot I can sense it lol.
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Had to say, so far Loving this!
young kagome chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Nice.
Purplelover318 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It captivated me so much, I read the whole thing in a day! Amazing story
Da'el chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Awesome story! I loved the plot, the fluff, the humor, the everything.
Mika Kezumi chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
this is very interesting! I love it
Writer's-411 chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I really liked this story. :) Lots of fun and humor going on. Plus action! I did enjoy the action. I enjoyed reading Sesshomaru as a man with a newfound love in a fake engagement.

Never worry about adding lemons. Reading a story without a detailed one or one at all is not a crime. The story was fun. :)

Lol "Asshole-ness" stuck with me through out the story. XD Kagome is so creative.

Great story!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Not too fond of AUs but this one was fun.
Madz chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Cute Story! loved it :))
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
The story was amazing and it had a wonderful ending.
Cosmic-lover chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I absolutely loved reading this story of yours! Very exciting, not to mention pretty interesting as well. I enjoyed the interaction between the couple throughout it and I really liked how their relationship with each other developed. So yeah awesome job :) I'm glad I got to read it.
Demented Ookami Hime chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
I tried so hard to picture Sesshoumaru with the ice cream on his face and I just couldn't! The mental picture didn't work, so I started laughing so hard when it finally came to mind and I just couldn't stop! Loved it!

-Demented