Reviews for For Richer or Poorer
I felt that Sango was a little lack-luster in many respects, Miroku was able to overtake her while Kagome was able to put him in his place on more than one occasion. She seemed to have been working undercover there for a while, and never once tried to check out Naraku's office? or the company mainframe? Nothing. The only thing she managed to do was get the info she overheard while passing his office, she probably could have gotten more information from rummaging through the trash.
Also, Kagome claimed to be the best detective in Tokyo but didn't do anything really to prove it. The only character that seemed to actually do any detective work was Miroku.
jbkb chapter 5 . 3/21
For a detective, she gives information very freely. Without even being prompted she told Kagura about her job and all the people she works with. Her personality is also pretty far from what I would picture as Kagome, I could imagine it a little more easily for Sango, but I suppose it isn't too hard to imagine her in such a portrayal. It was just a little more uncouth than I would imagine either of them really.
kasraya chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
Just want you to know that I love this Story. I read it years ago I think on another site and couldnt find it again, until last night. I "eepp" for a good 5mins. I was so happy that I found this story again and was able to read all of it. Im adding it to my fav list so I dont lose it again. Wonderful work, thank you for sharing this with us. Much love!
jensenkent chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
LOL this was great, and from nine months from the time this story wrapped up the little ones were born...lol
Hollydeamon chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
So sweet!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
OKAY I loved THIS SOTRY IT WAS CUTE AND FUNNY AND JSUT ADORable all over!

i apolgise for the caps i hit cap lock and dont particuallry wanna retype lol
Porcelain Hart chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Hope you had a happy birthday, this is seriously amusing. Koga is going to be a drooling idiot I can sense it lol.
Porcelain Hart chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Had to say, so far Loving this!
young kagome chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Nice.
Purplelover318 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It captivated me so much, I read the whole thing in a day! Amazing story
Da'el chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Awesome story! I loved the plot, the fluff, the humor, the everything.
Mika Kezumi chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
this is very interesting! I love it
Writer's-411 chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I really liked this story. :) Lots of fun and humor going on. Plus action! I did enjoy the action. I enjoyed reading Sesshomaru as a man with a newfound love in a fake engagement.

Never worry about adding lemons. Reading a story without a detailed one or one at all is not a crime. The story was fun. :)

Lol "Asshole-ness" stuck with me through out the story. XD Kagome is so creative.

Great story!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Not too fond of AUs but this one was fun.
Madz chapter 18 . 12/13/2012