Reviews for Bright Shining Dark
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Contiune, will you?
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
I think I read this for the dozenth time today, and it still boggles my mind how you came up with this wonderful idea. I *do* wish you would write more for this. I would love to see Raistlin as the headmaster of that school.

Unless of course, you would allow someone else to... take up the mantle of helping with writing?

*grin*
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
*Looks at the date of the last update*

Aww, come on, I'll make cookies that won't explode if you finish this!

Honest, lol. My cookies never explode!

*Hears boom in kitchen...*

... Well... mostly, lol ;)
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I can tell you read the books.

As I can tell you have the characters down pat. Raistlin is as he was, there is no refuting that, but he is also what he would be like when (and if) he ever realized that if everything he strove for was mere piss in the wind, if you catch my drift.

Yup, I can see this Raistlin, clearly!
Mystari chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
I love this story! Please write more! The ending is rather abrupt and all. Great ideas with a sudden stop. I'd really love to read more of your work ). I like your style. More more more!
Guan chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
This is great. I really want to see him teach, update
Rastilinuk chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
Great story I'm impressed

DO MORE!

K
Dark Phoenix chapter 6 . 11/6/2002
Is this story dead?
solanara chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I think your story was sweet, are you going to develop a closer relationship between Raist and Dalamar. Raistlin also seems to be a bit depressed.
Dark Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
I love this story! *glomp* ...but I desperately hope the new girl doesn't get too much focus on her and end up as a Mary Sue. _
Fenris chapter 6 . 3/27/2002
Very good story. I l├Žike how Raist have changed. Only problem is that by the time you got this chapter up, I had forgotten the rest, and had to reread. But that doesn't matter really, when it is a good story :)
Raistlina chapter 6 . 3/27/2002
I love this archmagus and his new face _ Please, more, more Crysania! Huh, maybe a little kiss or hug between her and Raisty? :O Keep it up, it's very, very well-written
Cherwynd chapter 5 . 1/19/2002
I wish you'd put a bit more emphasys in what Raist and Crys thought one of the other after all what happened in the Abyss, but I love your fic. Also I think the change of the name of the tiger is something regarding their future relationship? (would there be one, of course).

Summary: it is great, please continue writing more chapters
Mousie chapter 5 . 1/17/2002
I LOVE IT! MORE!
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I liked the first one better, but this was also good. Your portrayal of Raistlin is new to me, and I've enjoyed reading your story to give myself another idea of how his mind works. Write more.