Reviews for Girl Talk
guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
the students fighting over which sannin sensei is the best was hilarious xD
Anko and orochimaru parts are cute and sad at the same time, actually most of the parts are like that if you think about everything that happens to the characters but the aim of your story is to find humour even in the darkest of times and you've captured that pretty well
I'm always in awe of the older generation in the naruto series because they fought a war as children and that's something which didn't happen to the viewpoint generation (thankfully) and the war shaped these older generation kids in so many ways
guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Ah the gone but not forgotten rin sometimes I wonder how the series and kakashi would have turned out had she not died
anon chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Oh wow dogs and bugs this horoscope thing is going to get very interesting xD
anon chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Anko and a birthmark :P
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Loved the end! This was adorably cute/sweet. Side note : Kakashi is priceless XD
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Quite clever I definitely enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
ieatcookies chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I don't know if you still go on this site, or if you even write anymore, but i just have to say: This story is perfect. Literally perfect. I know you haven posted in 6-7 years, but I just had to let you know. This story really was amazing.
BlackBird16 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Hahahah loved it was laughing threw the whole thing! :)
Snowkid chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
havent read something so much fun in a long time, i really enjoyed it, thanks a lot!
Lila Priceless chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
You did a great job portraying them.
Pookie Boo chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Hey, I like your stories a lot:)

Maybe you could write more stories like this one, but hopefully nobody dies? Okay, well thanks for writing your amazing stories:D
LadyQuintessence chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
"Orochimaru tried not to roll his eyes, and was utterly confused when they passed a shop window a few minutes later and he caught himself smirking in his reflection."

Excellent story. It was very funny as well! I really enjoyed reading the Orochimaru and Anko part. :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Hilarious chapter, but you forgot Iruka, Ebisu, Izumo and Kotetsu. Unless you left them out on purpose...

Anko never fails to make me laugh and I forogot to mention just how funny it was last chapter when Jiraiya was thinking that she had Orochimaru's glare and proud sniff. Hahah, well done so far!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This chapter was EPIC. I loved how Anko kept claiming that the Scorpio kicks the other's ass and how she messed up the tea leaves. I loved the little thing you mentioned with Obito setting Kakashi on fire (YEAH GO OBITO!) and Kakashi trying to use him for target practice. I loved the way you wrote Anko- Ahh, I am going to sound like a broken record! And you captured the Sannin's relations with each other perfectly. Great job! Next chapter when I have time...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Haha! The argument over which Sannin was better was funny. Anko is Amazing, good job so far! I'll finish reading when I have time.

TS