Reviews for Girl Talk
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Quite clever I definitely enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
ieatcookies chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I don't know if you still go on this site, or if you even write anymore, but i just have to say: This story is perfect. Literally perfect. I know you haven posted in 6-7 years, but I just had to let you know. This story really was amazing.
BlackBird16 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Hahahah loved it was laughing threw the whole thing! :)
Snowkid chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
havent read something so much fun in a long time, i really enjoyed it, thanks a lot!
Lila Priceless chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
You did a great job portraying them.
Pookie Boo chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Hey, I like your stories a lot:)

Maybe you could write more stories like this one, but hopefully nobody dies? Okay, well thanks for writing your amazing stories:D
LadyQuintessence chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
"Orochimaru tried not to roll his eyes, and was utterly confused when they passed a shop window a few minutes later and he caught himself smirking in his reflection."

Excellent story. It was very funny as well! I really enjoyed reading the Orochimaru and Anko part. :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Hilarious chapter, but you forgot Iruka, Ebisu, Izumo and Kotetsu. Unless you left them out on purpose...

Anko never fails to make me laugh and I forogot to mention just how funny it was last chapter when Jiraiya was thinking that she had Orochimaru's glare and proud sniff. Hahah, well done so far!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This chapter was EPIC. I loved how Anko kept claiming that the Scorpio kicks the other's ass and how she messed up the tea leaves. I loved the little thing you mentioned with Obito setting Kakashi on fire (YEAH GO OBITO!) and Kakashi trying to use him for target practice. I loved the way you wrote Anko- Ahh, I am going to sound like a broken record! And you captured the Sannin's relations with each other perfectly. Great job! Next chapter when I have time...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Haha! The argument over which Sannin was better was funny. Anko is Amazing, good job so far! I'll finish reading when I have time.

TS
Trissacar chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
"you have an amazing tounge!"

singsong voice: Awkward!

lol
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I don't think I'll ever forget the image of Orochimaru trying to figure out why Anko was attempting to lick her elbow. Other than that bit of hilarity (I love your take on Anko) great story.
LovelyWeather chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Hahaha, I LOVE this story! Heck, I love everything about it! Every little part! It's amazing! Orochimaru licked his elbow (I would pay money to see that, mwahahaha, love the guy xD), Kakashi's sneezing and Rin's crush, Jiraya's perversion, implications of Kurenai and Asuma (I mean, give them credit! They are the only REAL couple in the series!), etc. Fantastic, I love your writing style and I'm so gonna have to check out your other stories!

Ja ne!
MoonlightHuntress chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Let me tell you something...This is one of my FAVORITE STORIES EVER! I loved it, my family probably thinks I'm insane, from all the weird noises I have been making, lol. This story is extremely funny, with a huge bittersweet twist to it, that makes me want to cry. I loved all of the moments with Rin, she doesn't get enough attention, same with Obito. So I thank you for writing this story, and I hope that you will write many more.

Love,

Moonlight Huntress

P.S. Loved Anko.

P.S.S. KAKARIN FTW!
sixteenstories chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Oh, that was just so adorable! What a very original idea - I mean, there are lots of fics out there about the kunoichis of the Konoha 12, but not a lot about the jounin kunoichis. I think the funniest chapter would be the one with Jiraiya visiting, but the whole story's hilarious. I loved how you characterized the girls - especially Anko (hyper and disturbing!) and Suzume (I'd love to get some stalking tips from her XP). And the KakaRin was cute, too. The ending was perfect.