Reviews for Neko Hao
Jay chapter 5 . 3/5
Opacho is a girl :3 (I wonder how she'll react once she finds out Hao is part kitty cat...)

Sooooo you're running out of ideas, huh... Let's see. What if you continue on bringing back characters- you can do it in any order from those who are willing to accept that Hao's alive to those that don't, or maybe those who don't really give a flying bird about any of it. Then, you can drop in some twists and drama that would strengthen Hao and Yoh's relationship (you can put it in randomly :3). On the way, somewhere you feel like putting it, you can add in some clues as to why Hao is reincarnated into a cat, and why it happened only after a few months after his death and not 500 years later (Maybe it has something to do with Yoh's wish and space/time frames that move in retrospect to wishes), and what happened to the SOF. Then you can make the climax so action-y (I don't care whether it's a real word or not- I'm sure it isn't.) with people wanting to kill each other, Hao's changes (I wonder if you'd be okay with making Hao decide NOT to destroy humans and revamp the earth or something), and in the end, you could leave it with Hao not finding out why he turned into a cat (and maybe still is a cat- he can choose to be okay with it or will continue to find out how he can return to his human form), but as long as he's with Yoh, he's okay with anything OR he gets his human form back after IDK- dying in cat form? Cat's do have nine lives. Meh. XD And he returns to Yoh. :3

I wonder when or if Anna will let them return to their house. I'd be okay with no bashing (really, there's so much hate with that). :3

Next chappie ideas? Well, I'd be fine with "The Great Asakura Hao attempts- I repeat, ATTEMPTS- to apologize to Lyserg", or "Yoh tries- TRIES (it had to be repeated)- to apply for a part time job so he can feed Hao, Lyserg, and himself (and try to pay back Lyserg for letting him and Hao stay)", "The guys at Funbari Onsen do something while waiting for Yoh and Hao." and a character appearance?

Leave a reply or something on your profile (let us know when you'll return to this story) ;)
Umm... This is just weird... Are you sure you know what you are doing? You are ruining this for me... So please, just... nnnooooo
Hannah chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
I really like your story, Its so cute, Hao's a kitten!
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
So cute!Continue!And save poor Spirit of Fire from Anna!
erestorglorfindel chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
dont think i ever laughted so much. hahah its great love it lol please continue haha
Amity chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It was so touching . . . I mean how often do you see a killer with cat ears and tails. That is so adorable. Poor sof wish i could help and agreed anna is a bastard
KIRA-KAZAMA-009 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Dude your story Rocks please update, I'm dying to see the next chapter and some Yoh/Zeke action! ...Again Awesome story!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I dislike that anna girl so much. *grumbles* I take back what I said about anime girls being adorable instead they are mean coldhearted bitches. I want to hug Hao so much.
evanesco99211 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Huh, it suits him (Hao as a kitten).. Still adorable and evil but not as destructive :3 And... I am starting to hate Anna, how could someone be so mean to animals, dead or not? I didn't see the full series but is Anna really that cruel?
Dig Digital Dog chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Kitten Hao is just... cute. Makes you wonder how anyone could ever hate him.
narsaksas chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Hao as a Kitty! It's priceless!
Lloyd-chan chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
*finish reading*

wow

I love it

please go on
Lloyd-chan chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
wa!

the last scene is so funny

*continue reading*
Lloyd-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
wow

OO

I only read the first chapter but I like it very much
Arisa chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
PLEASE! UPDATES SOON! ONEGAI. I can't wait! This is very very VERY KAWAII NEKO HAO 4EVER XDXD

I love the fic PLS UPDATE! It's so~ cute OMG...*SIGH*