Reviews for Harry Potter and the Serpent's Call
SerpensPrincess chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Is harry going to b with draco or severus and if he going to be with draco what was that between him and severus? U dont have to answer but i hope u will
SerpensPrincess chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I really like this story keep updating im anciently waiting
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
This is awesome love it
Kurobunnyninja chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I do have one question. Is this a threesome story or is it just Draco and Harry?
kotaband60 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This is great! Please update!
moonsnite chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
update please
Din7 chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
pleas update
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. You're an outstanding writer. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon if you can.
HecateDeMort chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
amazing
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
Pretty good starting hun, I like it! _ Though their out of character, I think its still rather good. And I'm loving that you have Harry using his Slytherin side, not many authors bother with that part of him. ::chuckles:: Keep writing hun! ::waves:: Blessed Be in all you do! JA!
TheEvilRani chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I love it! Please update as soon as you can!_
Alexandria Jade Lily Potter chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I LOVE IT! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! WILL DRACO FIND HARRY FIRST OR WILL HE GET FIND BY SOMEBODY ELSE? ANYWAY NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
Samael Kishi chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Hm... I do like the idea, but the whole thing with non cannon developments that have yet to be explained... this bothers me. I demand explanations. Now!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
story is good so far but im getting more curious about what harry is but ive a general idea

Ja Ne
ekstasis chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Your story is good so far, but you killed Draco's mother in the first chapter and had her alive in the third, other than that good job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »