Reviews for Cuckoo in the Nest
skabs chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
yay willow!
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Fantastic story there, the narrative was perfect, and it's a lot better than any of the other crappy Xander stories I've seen.
Summersfan chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I love this story, but I have a complaint. Brown eyes are a dominant trait...two blue-eyed blonde-haired parents can't have a dark-haired dark-eyed son. Willow wouldn't make a mistake like that... she's biology geek! It can work the other way around-brown-haired parents have a blonde kid... but, still... that one out-of-place bit blows the whole thing for me!

I'm such a geek...
GaboonViper chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Damn, this is good. You write Tony as the bastard he is, yet you do actually manage to make him seem human. I'm also curious as to who Xander is marrying, though I'm thinking it doesn't really matter and perhaps you didn't even decide about that yourself. I'm even more curious as to whether Tony will fail or succeed, but on the other hand the ending right there is fitting.

Anyway, nice work.
deemn chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I read your directory's commentary for this story and was glad to see that my favorite phrase-"bright bright bright"-was a conscious decision on your part.

I almost felt for Tony in this story, and that scared me. This is amazingly good. Thank you for writing it.
Angela M chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
So I was on I need a Parrot and I read one of you're essays on Xander. Really liked the essay, thought it was very insightful. So I googled you to find other things you've written. It brought me to this site, and to this story. It's 12:48am and I have to get up at 6:30am, and I know I'm going to be dog tired in the morning, but it doesn't matter. I have so enjoyed this little introspective on Tony, that I think the lack of sleep was worth it. Fantastic story, Willow is a cruel little minx isn't she. The story leaves me with one question...who did he marry?
angelsdarla chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
That was amazing! The depth you put into Tony was just...wow.
FrBuffy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
WOW that was a hell of a story...I've been reading buffy fics for more than 6 years and i'm not easily surprised anymore by plots or writing but you managed to. You write very well, your characterization (is that even a word...sorry a foreigner, I am...)is perfect, you fully captured the essence of Xander's family...and the end...oh my! Since then, i've been reading your fics and can't wait to have more. You are incredibly talented. Keep up the good work and thank you for such a good time.
Cetsunai chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Wow wow wow wow, this is *so* good. This is the first fic I've ever read from Tony Harris's perspective and it's freaking awesome.

Love everything about it...although it's sad to see exactly how someone can ruin there own life by being stupid...
Korilian chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Ugh. Very good, but god is Tony a nasty bastard. Loved the peek at what Xander's life must have looked out from the outside. Failing grades, bruises. Absolutely loved Giles disgust and Willow's payback, even though she really shouldn't be messing with that kind of stuff.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
That was pretty rough to read, but well worth the pain. This story was about as close to perfect as I've read in fanfiction. It's material like this that justifies fanfiction's existence.

Wonderful job.
Kaleidoscope Dodgson chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
That was fantastic. Absolutely stunning writing. You captured emotion of all the mentioned characters even though it was only written from the POV of one person. The way Xander was constantly referred to as 'The Kid', with the one exception of when Giles called him by his name, struck a chord with the way Tony felt. It was simple but got across the most basic of emotions. Just brilliant writing all the way through. I loved it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
WOW!
DG chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Holy crap. That's a good story there.

I really like the choice of doing this story from Xander's Dad's POV. Shows a different side of the character.

Still, something tells me Tony didn't make it...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Excellent work. I really like the view from Tony's

mind. Nice and twisted. Fit perfectly.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »