Reviews for KOTOR: A Chance at Redemption
god of all chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Not bad! :) If you continue, I'll be keeping an eye out. If not, well. *shrugs* :p
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
well, I really hope you have not stopped writing this. I liked it a lot!
Wulfenbach chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
gr, if you aren't going to update I think I'll just take hat you have and finish it for ya!
Wulfenbach chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
yep, carth can be a real Asshole. Gr, I've seen how... often you've updated recently... ITS PATHETIC! COME ON! The fic is great why aren't ya updating?
Wulfenbach chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
man, Canderuous is fucking kickass! LONG LIVE THE ORDO CLAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wulfenbach chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Mya and Ian won't get along very well, wil they? I hope not.

Hm, don't you think that maybe Revan should have just a bit more like his old self? With all the hatred he had for the jedi, and for what they did to him, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian had an unexplanable disgust and distrust of all Jed... well, except bastilla, but they have a force bond.

Hope you updated!
Wulfenbach chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
hm, I think a friend of mine told me about this fic a long time ago... I hope you've undated since then!
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
you got it in one! That's exactly how I see it happening, not all this "we only fixed his mind" crap. Now lets see what else ya got, I DO hope you are still updating?
Max chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
I really like Ian's character - I hope you start updating this again.
jedi sandra kenobi chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
nice keep it going
Kendoka Girl chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Good chapter. The action was very good and descriptive with nice swordplay. I like the character interaction too.

I just had a couple of minor suggestions - I would break up the action paragraphs into smaller bits for ease of reading and to separate specific actions. Also, I would label the dialog to ensure the reader knows who is speaking.

Again, good chapter and nice swoop bike action. The battle with Brejik was excellent.

Keep up the good work.

Aensland chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
I like it, and I'll be looking forward to more chapters and the further expantion on the KOTOR storyline.
Kendoka Girl chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Again, looking good. You have a mice balance of action and drama, which most KoTOR fics seem to lack. You bring out the characters nicely and have good interaction.

Just a few typos here and there, but we all have those. Minor suggestion...try to mix up the types of grenades used and maybe throw in a little tech.

I'm only suggesting that because you have a strong story and a little extra polish would make it truly outstanding.

Your fight descriptions are among the best in the KoTOR genre as you give it a level of detail and suspense that makes it exciting to read.