Reviews for Love that Transcends Time
bravooo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
bravo
rdesa91 chapter 27 . 10/31/2008
OMG!What a wnderful story!This story sure touched me...I hope you could really update soon,I will really wait...This made me cry...I really want you to finish the story..Uhm..I hope you will not let cagalli die, will you? I really want athrun and cagalli to end up together...but, it's still up to you, am I right? You're really a good writer...hehe.I realy look forward for this wonderful fanfic of yours to be done soon..My friends and I are arguing about what will happen next!...
SacredBlade chapter 27 . 10/5/2008
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Dark In The Eyes chapter 27 . 10/5/2008
I just read your whole story (what you have written so far) and I have to say you have made me cry WAY to much in one day :(. I love your story i would never had known that english wasn't your first language. I like the way you started it. It built suspense. I must say this is my favorite story (almost) ever. Update REALLY soon :D
Freyris chapter 26 . 8/27/2007
*sniff* You've got me crying there sweetdesiree-san. It was so sad... :( Anyway, Love the chappie. Update soon ne? Im eager to know what's gonna happen to Athrun and Cagalli and rawr that Mia haha XD

Freyris ;)
SacredBlade chapter 26 . 8/26/2007
OMG that ending was bit of a shock, great work, keep up the good work!
Kandida chapter 25 . 8/24/2007
I was a bit irritated since I don't like Mia personally ''. (it has nothing to do with your fic, dont worry!)

I wished AThrun was more enthusiastic when he met Cagali.

Oh, please do update in no time!
cottongreentea chapter 25 . 7/2/2007
The thing i TOTALY DISAGREE with is Athrun being with Mia at the end. It be really good if he ends up with Cagalli at the end.
Freyris chapter 25 . 6/23/2007
...now I didnt see that coming...Meer is Cagalli's childhood friend *sigh* now, thats really gotta hurt...Poor Caggy...*sniff* Update soon ne?

Freyris
lunarstar07 chapter 25 . 6/23/2007
D: it's such a sad story but i really cant wait to read more! Although it's really making me hate Athrun a lot, because it's really not Mia's fault :/
Cagallirocks chapter 24 . 6/12/2007
hey. this story is so sad, but i love it alot. plz bring on the next chappie. need to know more. keep yp the great,awsome writing .

Cagallirocks
Freyris chapter 24 . 4/9/2007
Your back again!*hugs* oh, joy! hehe.. So far the story is till good as ever :)...The chappie is really good!..Love it! sweetdesiree-san! :)the scene changing stuff made me alittle confuse at first but then I managed to follow whats going on ;) so its okay.. :D hehe I can completely understand you writing the chapies by hand then gone missinge...That happend to me thrice hehe :D anyways..Good to have you back! :D Keep up with the great fic! Looking forward to the next chappie ne?

Freyris
sw33tdesiree chapter 24 . 4/6/2007
This story is beyond finished. There will be more twists in the future coming chapters. Please stick with me. This piece took me a whole year for me to rewrite, adding new stuff to make it look interesting and having the right song to match it.
emberin chapter 24 . 4/6/2007
Long time no see! ;;

I think that the feelings were pretty well done in this chapter, especially considering that you had to redo it. I think it's fine. However, with all the flashbacks it seems like it's starting to drag...

Other than that, it's great! Keep it up. D
AsuCaga23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Yeah hey. I just checked your profile and you said this story is done. Are you sure it's done? Are you sure it isn't like forty and on chapters? Cause if it is, what's the point? And also, please don't make Athrun end up with Mia. It would so make this whole thing bad. No offense.