Reviews for I'm here for you
yaoiluver889 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BloodRedViolet chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
this is a good story please keep it up and you not a bad writer you just nedd a bit more practice
Lyrancon chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
OMYGAWD! XD *laughs* never believed that kai could sulk like that...aw but I do pity him...HOW DOES THAT DUDE DARE TO ASK REI OUT! ALL FANS UNITE AND KILL HIM! sorry I kinda freaked out *nervous laughter* I like ur story...it contains a lot of humour

I hope you post again soon and btw...when your computer freezes...use the CtrlAltDelete...or just kick it once or twice,...it always helpsXD at least...it helps when with my compu...

see yah around

Lyrancon
hieinkurama chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Please you have to update soon this is way to good for you to stop there and what is with this new guy? I thought that this was a Kai and Rei story.
Sam chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
why do I expect that this "Jason" is gonna be in their class...
Elin chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
squel. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, poor Kai though. update soon!
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON! I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER IM PRACTICALLY BITTING MY FINGERS OFF TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO UPDATE SOON!
Jealydatylsmith chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
oh my god

you are going to finish this

i'm make a deal with you

every time you up a chapter up i'll give a cookie that way i can chapters and i wont get fat eating all theses cookies by my self
The Laughing Mann chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
That's a bit of reverse pyschology there, you simply say your a bad writer to get people to review, but whatever works. This is a good fic but please don't take 5-6 month to update!
kitti corpse chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
please write more, i want to know what happens next
The Pheonix of Black Flames chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
HOT TOPIC AND YAOI RULES ALL!
Evil Kitty-Cat chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I bet they do get worse!

I also bet that "James" goes to the same school they are going to enroll in!

I can't wait until you update!

Please do it soon!
pemphetru chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
QQ poor kai... update! i like this! if you ever need a moral-booster, ask! XD this is god!
Somebodyyyy chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Likewhoaness.

That was an awesome story.

Update soon please...?