Reviews for Forgotten
Qoute chapter 6 . 8/9
Oh my god
Qoute chapter 10 . 8/9
Wait , is the captor the girl from the submarine in one book , and she studied MUSHROOMS?
Qoute chapter 11 . 8/9
is Fiona's brother the man with the hooked hand?
Burgundy-Burgers chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Fiona seems like a yandere type person X3 she is trying to get klaus senpai to notice her and will "dispose of"(kill) anyone who gets in her way...
Swimmergurl14 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
That had to be the BEST KI fanfic I have EVER read. It might have been the best fanfic I've ever read
PrettyBandgirl XD chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! i absolutely positively LOVED that! i wasnt such a big klaus and isadora fan but i think i am now!
Ramonks33 chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
AWWWWWWW

HAPPY ENDING!
theskittels98 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
OMG! I loved this book sooooooooo much. i just love it when people right books like this! You should become a famous aouther and ask the lemony snicket guy to make a movie and book about this! this has to be one of the best books known to man! i loved it so much and if it was a movie i would love to be sunny ( if that could be possible if you do it soon because im only 12 but if you do it in like ten years then violet. I dont ,ike being the main caracter )!
Amara15 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
What a good story. I liked it a lot. Write the epologue soon, pretty please!
ikffrox chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD! I LOVE YOU!

So. I liked this. In case you couldn't tell. :)
paroxysm11 chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Absolutely brilliant. It's been three long years, but the ending is finally going to be written...

The suspense is, well, suspenseful, and we can't wait for the next installment. Good luck and, for goodness' sake, hurry up with the next chapter!

Cheers

Nicole and Ryan
Meian Kurayami chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Hey

it's nice to see this story updated, I really like it!

Man, but you really have to leave us with cliffhangers, don't you?

Hope the next chapter comes out soon

Meian Kurayami
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
OMG dramatic please continue this is amazing i hav eNEVER read something like it so cool
Hannaford chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep going!
Hannaford chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Wow ...

I know it's been a very long time since you updated, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO ME.

It seems like there's only a few chapters left anyway, so I totally encourage you to finish it!

If you'd like, I'd offer suggestions, or act as sort of a beta reader.

Just PLEASE finish it, or I may go as insane as Fiona.

... :s