Reviews for Little Steps To Adulthood
Egg chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
*laughs* The pointing and yelling about the kiss meaning nothing.

SUCH a Naruto thing to do. Bravo
Jho chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wah! 0_0
ChildO'God chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
XD, funny the story was great, but i have a habit of blocking the mushy part of a story without reeding it XD. o well lol, i hated naruto I but the manga naruto II is just awsome! mayb cause the female charatcers actually do somthing now... lmao XD
toucan sam chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
great story, update soon!
toucan sam chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
lol, really great dialouge, and absolutley adorable!
Peliqua chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
WHe -dances-

Very sweet. Continue, you must.
Nick Soapdish chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Heh.

I can't decide whether to be more amused by Naruto taking Sakura's question of "girl or guy" seriously or to complain that he should've been indignant about it. (I gather that they aren't counting Sasuke.)

I loved the conversation between the two, especially Sakura teasing him about rank .

And I'm sure they'll have completely forgotten about the whole incident by morning. :D
Smiter chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Quite a short chapter, but it seems an interesting development so far. _

I wonder who'll crack first..? Much as Sakura wants to ignore it, there'll come a time when it'll be impossible to do so. I'll be very interested in seeing what happens in your fic!
matchynishi chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
lol! Very funny couple of chapters - loved the humour! The way you ended the first chapter was so cute! *giggles* Loved it, and update soon!
Hououza chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Excellent chapter.

I wonder what will happen between now and the morning...if there will be more challenges to face besides the awkwardness of their relationship.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Wrathchylde chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
*snickers* Very cute. Good job.
angelkicat chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
VERY good story. _ Good work!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
It's sweet and comfortable. Just like what NaruSaku really is! _
miracl chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
O_O

Pure genius, this fic.

I love the discussion and they way the facts were 'handled' XD
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Excellent story.

I have to ask, one-shot or ongoing? If ongoing I eagerly await more.

Good luck & best wishes,