Reviews for Perplexing Sentiments
TheBoom chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I did such a spazxzy fan-girl clapping fit at that ending. I love your writing style, and you do an amazing job keeping illyria as she would be on the show, Well done! x
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
For a second there I thought she meant she'd have to lick him clean more often!LOL Wouldn't that change the rating right quick.;P

RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha! Loved the last bit: The lions on the television screen were now licking each other clean after their kill. She would have to do this with her vampire more often, she decided...

Great writing!
nowdeleted chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
You wrote Illyria so perfectly, I was shocked. Her dialogue and her thoughts were in character. Very well-done, dear.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
you know, i haven't read any good spike/illyria fanfics in some time now. this was definitely a really good one. take care and if there is more in the future, message me and let me know. later.
mercurybard chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
"She felt an irrational urge to start throwing demon parts around the alley again, but that would do Spike no good."

I love her in all her blue-violentness

"She stopped flipping through channels when she hit on a show where a lioness was leaping upon a wildebeest. She could identify with that."

::snort:: Says the goddess who just gave her own blood to save another.

If this is what comes out when you indulge yourself, you should indulge yourself more often. I like.
kittyluv chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very cool. Spike is my total FAV character and Illyeria is a very interesting character to watch. Good luck on you future stories!
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Interesting story. Good job with the characters.
DaMick chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
very nice. you did a great job of maintaining the characters and their personas. i especially appreciated your take on ilyria's thoughts; they seemed exactly what joss would have had her say. keep up the great work and i look forward to your next update.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is pretty more better then I thought it would be.