Reviews for Return to life
shadeofsound23 chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
I hope you haven't forgotten this story, it's good; I hope you come around to it again.
VoltActionSniper chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
awesome! thats the fluff i was looking for! as well as a racy passion fest scene! I'm quaking in excitement!, im gonna go ahead hit the next button now
VoltActionSniper chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
chapter two is super cool and all!, I can't wait for the real Fluff to begin! your such a tease! (er, in writers sense!)
VoltActionSniper chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
man, my 6K word Naruto story has more reveiws then this one, thats fucking ridiculous! your story is way better then mine! and longer, much longer. lol, I'm very glad someone has made a nice fluffy story for me to read in my down time!

In a world of serious "realistic" fanfiction, It's nice to see some fluff! specially Fluff involving my favorite anime...

anyway good job on the first chapter!
Tatornose chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I enjoyed reading your story very much. I thought it was not only an interesting read, but funny as well, while still giving just the right amount of romance to develop into future possibilities.
neko56 chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
loved it! since i've been reading pretty sad stories, it was a real nice change!
bluetinkerbell chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
you're not dead and you are forgiven. great job with this chapter!
Kate chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
Oh! I can't wait for the next chapter, I thought you gave up on the story. I love this story and I hope you make it alot longer : )
Amethyst StarSinger chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
Wow! I didn't think you'd get it out this quick! and, I'll work on 17 as soon as I finish this stupid lab report...

bluetinkerbell chapter 12 . 8/8/2005
Sorry for the late review. This was a great chapter. I found it interesting how you gave Kino a past engagement. I liked it. Also, I appreciate how you've shown Howan here. She strikes me as almost a surrogate daughter to Hayami and Kino.
Knight2 chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
A new chapter, alright! I like this story much and I'm waiting for next chapter.
Amethyst StarSinger chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
Neechan, thanks for the little tidbit in the authors note, it made me laugh, which is what I desperatly need right now...I'll give you two words...evil stove. I'm babysitting at the moment, and I went to make griled cheese. Little did I know, that it was an electric stove, and I have no clue how to use an electric stove...but only a little smoke...no fire...just me scared out of my wits...If I was home right now...I'd be calling you...ok, I feel better now!

Love,

Kate chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
I love your blue sub fic! its so fun to read, i cant wait for more.
Amethyst StarSinger chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Yea, I'm putting in another review...I uploaded chappie 3, so don't worry about betaing, k?

love,

Kate chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Hi! I love your fanfic so much about Blue sub. Please keep writing this story! you sound like a professional. I can't get enough! : )