Reviews for Playing House
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Please update...
MistyDelusions chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Wish you could continue this. The story is really great and also creative. You managed to capture Riza and Roy's actual personalities. I like it. Really enjoyable read.
minna no kimochi chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
i would like to see where this story goes to. update soon.
AerinM chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Awesome story! :) I like it.
Yulia Aries chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I totally...love it...(_)

Please continue son...
MagicIsInTheArt chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
NO! It can't end this way. I think it's pretty funny that Im watching Fullmetal Alchemist right now
Binky1987 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Hey,

I know you haven't updated in a while...but...please update soon! Are you going to continue because i really wish you would. I love this coupling so much now...this is the first story in the FMA section I read...cos I only like Roy/Riza...and I love this story. So...you MUST update!
Chibi-Jess74 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Isnt it strange? I have a story liek this about Roy and Riza like this playing in my head over and over ... and I find a fic on it...whoa...I was even gonna do a doujin on it

Hey, man thats special! Luv it, hope you update
Pocket-Mandy-Mae chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
I hope you update soon, i really want to know what happenes between them! good job!
tiggermoogle chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
This is really good. Please update.
Shadw chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
OMG! Poor Riza! I feel so sorry for her! ...make sure she is well torured okay? Love the story! Update soon!
Pistolas chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Very well written. They are amazingly portrayed. How they act feels as if theis came from the anime. Also very nice plot.

BTW-wasn’t Roys name Brent Onyx, suddenly you changed it for Gavin (I like Brent better it soud more royish)
darkXdemon15 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
hehe...Fluffy bath towels. That was funny. It is funny to hear people talk in facke accents isn't it? Yeppers, that was a good chapter. Update soon.
Oribia chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Hey! I love your story. I can't wait to read chapter #3. Your story really suits these characters. I hope you can read one of my stories as soon as i get to type them. I just a newbie at making fanfics but i hope mine will be as good as yours.
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
This is going to be good update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »