Reviews for Strange Relations
arwen chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
LOVED IT! more people need to write these ;P
Winter Bean chapter 23 . 4/2/2007
This was rewally really good I really liked and could relate to Syrme.
Chou Hime chapter 23 . 12/26/2005
! Such a cute story and a good read, one that I fully enjoyed! Keep up the great work!

Chou Hime
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 23 . 10/9/2005
Sweet story! Why don't you make a sequel to it?
ganainm chapter 23 . 10/2/2005
Hmm, fudge cake, sounds delish.

Nice story, btw. Well planned out. A bit unbelievable, but not all fiction has to be believable.

Good luck on your future writing endeavors.
Culf chapter 23 . 8/23/2005
Liked it, loved it, it was good. Little sad that we didn't get to know more of his enslavement, but I guess I can't have it all anyway? Oh well, still great!
Eliza Evenstar chapter 23 . 8/18/2005
Aww, great ending. I'm sad it is ending though, any chance of a sequel? I love this story, such a great rap up.. I can't wait to read some of your future posts, though I definitely understand about school.. Pftt.. You deserve much credit, because this was a hilarious, well plotted story that will go down in Han/Leia fandom history. Well done, and keep it up my dear. Love it.

-Eliza
doreenthatshot chapter 23 . 8/18/2005
Great conclusion. I totally enjoyed reading it.
KnightedRogue chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
Aw, beautiful ending! I loved the last line, so perfect to the whole mood of it. And I liked Han and Syrme's conversation before the prologue - it was deliciously awkward, just as any conversation of that nature would be. Excellent job!

KR
Skychaser chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
Rofl! You know, I think this is the only chapter that I didn't know what to say, think, feel, or do once I got to the end. When I saw that it was complete...I didn't want to read it because I was scared of this story ending! Isn't that crazy? Very crazy indeed. Your ending was so perfect for this story. It flowed and followed so well.

Your characterizations are ideal, your syntax is wonderful and so well varied, your grammar is near to perfect, your descriptive language is exsquisite and flows gracefully, but is not so high that those of a lower intellegence could not percieve it (such as myself at times, lol). You humor is hilarious, especially sarcastically, which is everyone's favorite, as we all well know.

Every chapter here is better than the one before it. Even the ending leaves the reader feeling settled and at peace, as if the story truly could have (and should have) taken its place in the Star Wars world.

I know I said that I would blow you out of the water with my review for "the end" of the story, but I am afraid that the roles have been reversed. You have blown me away with an ending that ties everything together. I feel like I was sitting and watching a new movie that ol' Georgie boy wrote, directed, and produced to extend the Saga. I didn't know how you were going to end this, but you certainly turned my head with this fanfiction.

I love your story Aladaily, and I love your sense of humor. I cannot wait for your next production, but beleive me, when it comes to homework and school, I understand completely. Well, now that your head can no longer fit in the house, my job of praising you and bowing down before the master is fine'. Good luck in school, and hopefully I'll talk to you later through yet another review of yet another wonderous story.

Lylas!

Dovasary
Venesta chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
Hi. I waited for the last chapter. lol

I'm glad that I started reading your fic, I couldn't stop and I really liked it. It's fresh and great.

Keep the good working, will look for more of your fics. :)

Venesta
High Admiral Thorin chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Hi that was really good. Although I think that a sixteen year mix up was a bit stupid. But I really liked entire thing can’t wait fo the next one to come out.

[ P. S. Really like your work]
GreatOne chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
AW! That was a fantastic ending! *wild applause all around* I think you should post it at the , too! And thanks for the nod to Evil Dynasty, too! That made me laugh and laugh! GREAT JOB! (write another story, soon!)
Eliza Evenstar chapter 22 . 8/14/2005
OH. MY. I love this story, SO great. I can not say enough about it. You have captured the characters perfectly and made their reactions very believable, and I love the use of non-book materials, sometimes fanfics follow them way too much. It's much better then most of the books (okay, all) in fact. I love this story, going on all my faves. The plot is fantastic, I'm sorry for the gushing, but I don't know what to say to get my point across, that's how good it is. You're style and syntax are very well developped also. Please update soon, I really want to read more!

Lotta love,

-Eliza
yellow-lily chapter 22 . 8/11/2005
Oh the joy of finally having answers to questions! (i'm in Baltimore actually been going to D.C visiting the National Air and Space museum I'm a space flight obsesser both in RL and Fantasy lol)

-lily