Reviews for Patience of a Martial Artist
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
An interesting story which I wish continue, I would love to see how the other espicially Motoko would react when they find out about Ranma curse.

I would also hope to see Motoko x Ranma and Naru x Keitaro together.
Princess Asuna chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
great story so far the one problem i see is a serious lack of updates lol i hope you begin again soon or else there will be no more bamboo for you
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
more...more...more! and where is keitaro?
Blitz1775 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
this story hold alot of pontential please continue it
conlan0414863 chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
i like this storie and would like it if u decide to continue it please email me about it even if u dont still do my email is
FaytRain chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
yay! i dont always like crossovers...

but i've always waited for

one like this! i just love hina/ranma!

i've always hated motokos asshole

like personality! time for a lesson!

but... damn ryoga...

hes probably gonna stay their and cause

hell 4 ranma... the only times i ever

like ryoga is when hes so sweet an innocent

like wit akane in girl-ranma/ryoga fics

i bet hes also gonna end up bringin everybody else...

HOPE YA UPDATE SOON!
mdizzle chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
yes. yes you are evil. what's your point?
Bobboky chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
excellent, i love mitsume "the fainting one"

good chapter
Jonakhensu chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Damn... I guess I'll have to use the antimatter sheep then.
Vivi239 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Wow, i honestly think that Ranma/Love Hina crossovers are great. It's a shame that there aren't that many. This one is pretty interesting itself. I hope to see more of it soon.
shinji the good sharer chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
kill Ryoga! have the pig fixed!

ikari shinji
Talantus chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
hheey finnaly i had time to read it, yeah! another chapter! good good so far!

will you do some pairing?( i sincerely hope it won't be akane... dman bitch... som uch like naru...)

hey! maybe mutsumi! she is always so cute! ... tought she always seem to die... then ressurect! hahaha!

yeah this could be good.

hey ranma really kick some ass it there! anyway, continue it ! i'll be sure to read it!
Lunarian chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Hmm, I'm not sure if when I wrote that I meant I saw this as a serious fic or was implying this wasn't.

Your rambling's funnier then mine :p

Anyway... a fun little chapter. I hope Ranma's not being Tofu'd by mutsumi by her looks alone. Maybe he is getting a sense of how nice she is? I dont know. I hope Ranma doesn't take the same problems from P-chan.

Well if you can make any sense out of this reviw, good work, lookin foward to more.
The Desperado chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Damn! Ranma is one lucky SOB, I mean how many guys can say they have gotton a great look at Mutsumi and not recieved the back end of Naaru's fist, honostly. Excellent writing by the way, please keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Well, so Ranma's gotten a good look at Mutsumi,lol. For one, I could imagine that she'd have him wrapped around her little finger in less than a day, if she wanted to. As nce as Kasumi is in Nerima, Mutsumi is at least as nice again, maybe a bit more. I figure that at the least, she'll activate Ranma's protectiveness around her, and unlike Keitaro, who didn't know what a good thing he had with her, I've a feeling that Ranma could. The spar with Motoko was great, nice to see that the two of them have sort of made up, giving how they reacted to one another, and that they could become good frineds, in fact, I'd bet that she good be one of Ranma's first real female friends, not someone that views him like a possesion as most of the girls he knows does, but as a real friend.

P.S., thanks for the compliment!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »